Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like it's impossible to make money

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Other than wage slaving, every way of making money is shit and not worth it. I want real money. How do I get real money so I can buy a proper house to live in peace and lots of nice healthy tasty food

Facts. I am currently wageslaving to save enough to geomax and boy is it hard.

You can either get lucky or do crimes. most rich families did both.

social media gave you a false sense of wealth.
you're seeing all these wealthy influencers bragging on social media, but the sad reality is that most people can't even afford to own a house or live abroad because it's very difficult nowadays.

I need more money to buy more copes

How do I get real money so I can buy a proper house to live in peace
You need a girlfriend to pool resources and money to buy one together ofcourse.

should've STEMmaxxed buddy boyo

My STEMmaxxing friends are struggling hard right now with all the tech layoffs. Some are forced to wageslave in low paid humiliating jobs like me.
Yup, AI (owned and operated run by Jews) is annihilating the STEMmaxxing path to success. There are no easy paths anymore, it seems all the ways to make money now all require you to start with a lot of money (eg. buy stocks / real estate).

You can either get lucky or do crimes. most rich families did both.
This. Either you have a solid base (LOOKS, family connections/wealth) or you sooner or later realize that only neeting or "alternative" means of income are worth it.
Fuck existing as an underpaid work slave.

Yup, AI (owned and operated run by Jews) is annihilating the STEMmaxxing path to success. There are no easy paths anymore, it seems all the ways to make money now all require you to start with a lot of money (eg. buy stocks / real estate).
Yeah that or social media / celebrity cucks. Like that Hawk Tuah whore. Literally made money from telling the whole world how much she loves sucking cock. And now she has the top podcast in the states and makes millions chilling Mossad controlled VPNs to the masses. We live in the era of whores and cucks. It's over.

That's how to game is. We are forever kept down (aka poor) by our corpo overlords so we must push the wheel for points until we hit the magical age of retirement or drop dead.

Don’t miss the train.

train help GIF

AI done me well. Now imma invest in data centers, copper, energy including cameconuke and optic stuff like ciena transceivers to move data.

AI will nearly double demand for copper, which is already facing a global shortage

(FCX)
(BHP)
(SCCO)

That's how to game is. We are forever kept down (aka poor) by our corpo overlords so we must push the wheel for points until we hit the magical age of retirement or drop dead.

Yeah that or social media / celebrity cucks. Like that Hawk Tuah whore. Literally made money from telling the whole world how much she loves sucking cock.
tbhtbh

men slave away and get treated like shit for decades

foids get more money from just being drunk and saying dumb shit

Yeah that or social media / celebrity cucks. Like that Hawk Tuah whore. Literally made money from telling the whole world how much she loves sucking cock. And now she has the top podcast in the states and makes millions chilling Mossad controlled VPNs to the masses. We live in the era of whores and cucks. It's over.
Weiweiweidoublefuckedplanet