Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I’m too nice to foids

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Like if I have an interaction with a foid irl I don’t tell her to fuck off or anything I just smile and say hi:soy::soy::soy::soy: even though I know she wants me dead because of my looks. But I’m too much of a chicken to tell her to eat shit (in minecraft)

I wish I was more low inhib and was able to shout profanities at foids and maybe even smack a bitch but irl I am a pussy, I let women walk all over me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

we need to be low inhib bro

Yeah I’m gonna start MMA training and then beat the shit out of some hoes (in gta):chad:
we are entitled to a 10/10 emo gf, but the sluts don't want to stay with us, so we need to punish them for this crime in Video Game

Whenever anybody attempts to talk to me in real life, I look them in the eyes for an entire minute without saying anything.

I wish I was more low inhib and was able to shout profanities at foids and maybe even smack a bitch but irl I am a pussy, I let women walk all over me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is a price for this, of-course.

When I was a young child, I'd be left alone at the home of my half-aunt and my half-cousins. They'd gossip about Mother, and denigrate her and myself. If I criticized them, their mother would denigrate me.

You don't really got to say anything, ghosting is the most effective method, you'd literally shatter their egos to pieces.
They think they are the center of the universe and they expect a guy like you to be a good npc orbiter. They can go fuck themselves

I’m pretty cold towards most women. Even coworkers. At this point most of the girls in my workplace get only snappy one word answers from me

As result they very much dislike me but it’s okay they all disrespected and walked all over, me first, and I didn’t let them get away with it.

so they can stay seething while the inkwell keeps his job and stays working next to them every day, bc I could not care less

They think they are the center of the universe and they expect a guy like you to be a good npc orbiter. They can go fuck themselves

vegeta-cui.gif

we are entitled to a 10/10 emo gf, but the sluts don't want to stay with us, so we need to punish them for this crime in Video Game
I am entitled to a 10/10 gigastacy emo gf tbh:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Whenever anybody attempts to talk to me in real life, I look them in the eyes for an entire minute without saying anything.
Based as shit
I’m pretty cold towards most women. Even coworkers. At this point most of the girls in my workplace get only snappy one word answers from me

As result they very much dislike me but it’s okay they all disrespected and walked all over, me first, and I didn’t let them get away with it.

so they can stay seething while the inkwell keeps his job and stays working next to them every day, bc I could not care less
The problem is at my old job I worked with some legit karens who would snitch on you if you were mean to them. It pissed me off I had this one karen boss who would snap at me for everything until one day I told her to go fuck herselff and I quit:feelshaha: luckily my next job will be in a career that is like 95% male so that’s good I guess

Last edited: