Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like I'm the only one...

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
...that is through with this shit. I'm tired of being incel, I'm tired of being genetically inferior, I'm tired of having no money or status.

What demolished me is something that I heard FACEandLMS say on stream. I already knew it, of course, but I did not want to accept it. How could I? To accept it would have meant that the rope is inevitable.

The lesser echelon of blackpills are related to looks, race, height, money, status, et cetera. As FACEandLMS put it, we go through hardships and tough terrain (looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, careermaxxing) in the quest for a pot of gold (a woman), only to find out a pilfered, empty pot of gold. And so many that have been through have taken a shit inside the pot that was supposed to contain gold.

The ultimate, most brutal of blackpills is that foids simply aren't worth it. You will get a used-up, substance-dependent, post-wall woman that hates you. You will never measure up to all of the Chads that she has fucked and been with. You are condemned to be judged and criticized for the rest of your life. That is if she doesn't leave you if she gets bored or merely at the sight of a better option.

And for you copecels that think a perfect girl that loves you no matter how UGLY AND SUBHUMAN YOU ARE, will fall on your lap, there is no such thing. Give up.

I've gone through all of the stages. I tried hoping, I tried coping, now it's time for roping.

I don't want to see a new year, I will be roping before the end of the year AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THE SAME.

I'TS NOT OVER, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN. ROPE ROPE ROPE!

I'm in the midst of STEMcelling in order to get the money for my desired facial surgeries. This is my one and only plan for ascension.

I don't want to see a new year, I will be roping before the end of the year AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO THE SAME.

Don't you want to play Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls VI and Star Citizen and see what Starfield will be like?

Don't do it man

Don't you want to play Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls VI and Star Citizen and see what Starfield will be like?
As I said I'm done coping. I can't enjoy video games anymore. I can't enjoy any cope.

A cope is a cope, NOTHING will ever replace what we can't have. No video game, anime, money, drugs, alcohol, WHATEVER IT BE. It can't ever replace the pleasure of having a female be in love with you for who you are and what you look like, of spending time with her, getting to know her, living with her, and having sex with her, and every fucking thing with her. Spending your life together and so on. YOU CANNOT REPLACE THIS!
Don't do it man
Fucking bluepilled cuck. The truth is that if you can say that to a fellow incel it probably means you're an average-to-good-looking fakecel with hope. A truecel would tell me to swiftly rope, would encourage me to end it. Because it IS over.

You roping fam?

You roping fam?
Yes I am most definitely roping before the year ends. There is no point in hanging around. What for? It's over, I accept it and move on to the everlasting nothingness.

Well if you run out of copes and nothing makes you happy do it, nobody will stop you. I jump from cope to cope to stay alive OP.

A cope is a cope, NOTHING will ever replace what we can't have.

Of course it's a cope, but copes work. I don't know about you, but I can lose myself in a game for hours and never spend a millisecond thinking about my loneliness.

Well if you run out of copes and nothing makes you happy do it, nobody will stop you. I jump from cope to cope to stay alive OP.
How can you cope knowing that you will never have what you TRULY want? You don't want to cope, no. You are all lying to yourselves.

Of course it's a cope, but copes work. I don't know about you, but I can lose myself in a game for hours and never spend a millisecond thinking about my loneliness.
I'm glad they work for you, as for me, they don't. I'm sure that after you get off your game you are BLASTED with reality. Well imagine that but constantly. Whether I watch a movie, play a game, read the news, go on YouTube, 4chan. Even here on this forum I am constantly reminded of what I want but cannot have.

The only rope is cope!

Yes I am most definitely roping before the year ends. There is no point in hanging around. What for? It's over, I accept it and move on to the everlasting nothingness.
Tell Saint Elliot that I'm strongly mirin dat jawline

The ultimate, most brutal of blackpills is that foids simply aren't worth it. You will get a used-up, substance-dependent, post-wall woman that hates you. You will never measure up to all of the Chads that she has fucked and been with. You are condemned to be judged and criticized for the rest of your life. That is if she doesn't leave you if she gets bored or merely at the sight of a better option.

And for you copecels that think a perfect girl that loves you no matter how UGLY AND SUBHUMAN YOU ARE, will fall on your lap, there is no such thing. Give up.

IMG 7324

I was wondering where you went.

I'd say your problem is your looking in the wrong place.

We have our catchphrases. We have our dark humor. We have our copes. But don't rope, boyos. You aren't alone. Roping means the world wins.
You are not the only one. You are not alone. You have brothers here.

And yes yes, I know... :soy::soy::soy:

As FACEandLMS put it, we go through hardships and tough terrain (looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, careermaxxing) in the quest for a pot of gold (a woman), only to find out a pilfered, empty pot of gold. And so many that have been through have taken a shit inside the pot that was supposed to contain gold.

Holy shit. Feelsbadman.jpg

Also, don't rope, faggot. Just cope with things that satisfy you. JFL at giving cucktears the satisfaction of killing yourself.

I was wondering where you went.
I was gone for a month and a day, hoping to find the answer to my problems. And I did.

I'd say your problem is your looking in the wrong place.
The yellow pill is cope. Asian, especially Japanese foids, are extremely materialistic. You will end up in divorce or with a dead bedroom. Either way the future is bleak for those who cope with the yellow pill.

Intentional? :feelshehe:
No, but it would seem that my subconscious mind is ready. Thanks for pointing it out friend.

The yellow pill is cope. Asian, especially Japanese foids, are extremely materialistic. You will end up in divorce or with a dead bedroom. Either way the future is bleak for those who cope with the yellow pill.

Just once westernized.

Japanese are the biggest savers, they don't squander money.

Dead bedroom maybe, who knows. I don't care about not having sex after she has kids which is what the meme is. As long as she still loves me and cuddles me to sleep every night that's all I want.

Because I'm circumcised my penis is useless anyway.

No, but it would seem that my subconscious mind is ready. Thanks for pointing it out friend.

Eh, if anything it seems that your subconscious mind is telling you that there's no point in roping.. :feelshmm:

Yes I am most definitely roping before the year ends. There is no point in hanging around.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whatever you do, good luck and stay strong fellow incel

...that is through with this shit. I'm tired of being incel, I'm tired of being genetically inferior, I'm tired of having no money or status.

What demolished me is something that I heard FACEandLMS say on stream. I already knew it, of course, but I did not want to accept it. How could I? To accept it would have meant that the rope is inevitable.

The lesser echelon of blackpills are related to looks, race, height, money, status, et cetera. As FACEandLMS put it, we go through hardships and tough terrain (looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, careermaxxing) in the quest for a pot of gold (a woman), only to find out a pilfered, empty pot of gold. And so many that have been through have taken a shit inside the pot that was supposed to contain gold.

I've gone through all of the stages. I tried hoping, I tried coping, now it's time for roping.

Truer words have never been spoken

True freedom lies in death

Yep, find a good cope or just kill your self

When exactly are you planning on doing this? Will your family/friends no why you roped?

see you next year bruh .. get some fresh copes

and Star Citizen
It's never coming out. Star Citizen is a scam.
nu-vidya sucks balls anyways
Just once westernized.

Japanese are the biggest savers, they don't squander money.

Dead bedroom maybe, who knows. I don't care about not having sex after she has kids which is what the meme is. As long as she still loves me and cuddles me to sleep every night that's all I want.

Because I'm circumcised my penis is useless anyway.
Dude, stop.

Last edited:

I've given up on the elder scrolls series since I saw what happened to Fallout 4 (I never bought it).

To OP:

The only reason I currently have for staying alive, is my fervent hope to see the day that this shit social system collapses. I want to see the day that this house of cards falls down and betas stop being treated as slaves.

I know it's not guaranteed to happen.There's a chance it will somehow hold itself together. However, if it does happen it will be so gratifying to see all the roasties suffering for their mistakes.

Last edited:
Livestream or it didnt happen

i need to fucking ascend, otherwise there is no place in here anyways

you could fagmax thats what media wants anyways the feminization of all man
and many man begin to do this they see how shit they have it and want a piece of the cake too

other then that copemax and ascend in looks

STFU stop telling people to kill themselves just because they don't get social validation or sex with a foid. There is more to life than this

I wish to die too. Hopefully in 5 or so years.

Don't do it. That's what the 1% of this site are hoping for

I admire your bravery.

you want to rope because you don't have a womyn but at the same time you know womyn
it doesn't make sense to me
I'm going to rope because I'm subhuman. It makes perfect sense.

STFU stop telling people to kill themselves just because they don't get social validation or sex with a foid. There is more to life than this
And what if they even are a poorfag without hope of ascending?