Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I’m on the lowest of low on social status

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m just the biggest loser the universe has ever seen, Jesus Christ I feel so pathetic lol

you guys should feel better because you’re all better than me,I’m literally the lowest of low in every aspect of life! Education, social status, sports, relationships, family, money

So feel better faggots cuz you’re better than me

Thanks for the LifeFuel brocel, wishing you the best of luck in the future

Im sure im worse than you.

So feel better faggots cuz you’re better than me
Won’t work cuz humans always compare themselves to people with a higher social status. In fact, humans are always kicking down others with a lower social status (so they can not ascend and become competitors) while at the same time trying to ascend the next higher social status by worshiping the ones above.
And this is btw the definition of a liberal cuck. He looks down on Incels while he is simping for women.

Won’t work cuz humans always compare themselves to people with a higher social status. In fact, humans are always kicking down others with a lower social status (so they can not ascend and become competitors) while at the same time trying to ascend the next higher social status by worshiping the ones above.
And this is btw the definition of a liberal cuck. He looks down on Incels while he is simping for women.
Agreed, liberal cucks are the worst