Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm much shorter then other people even though I'm not short.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Im 5,11 and I'm not short based on the average height of men, but everywhere I go that has guys my age, I always seem to be shorter then them, especially if the guys are black or white. It seems like the average height for 20- 25 year old men has increased.

Just know that your considered tall

I'm 5'6 and get emasculated by women every single day

Try being 5'4". You are even shorter than elementary students and middle schoolers. High schoolers tower over you.

Depends mostly where you live. If you live in a Nordic country (like N/central Europe), you are practically a manlet. If you live in predominantly white/black country like US, you are just regular height. If you live in a country where the most common race is not white or black, you are tall.

KV- said:
Depends mostly where you live. If you live in a Nordic country (like N/central Europe), you are practically a manlet. If you live in predominantly white/black country like US, you are just regular height. If you live in a country where the most common race is not white or black, you are tall.

I live in NY, but there are a ton of tall blacks and whites, the only people that are shorter then me are the Asians and latinos.

Crustaciouse said:
I live in NY, but there are a ton of tall blacks and whites, the only people that are shorter then me are the Asians and latinos.

Yeah, then you're middle of the pack regular height, taller than some, shorter than some.

I slouch so I'm always a few inches shorter than I actually would be if I stood up straight.

You have either a small frame or a big head.

The average height for 18 year old white males in 2017 is ~ 6'3.

SaintMarcLepine said:
The average height for 18 year old white males in 2017 is ~ 6'3.

Really?

a-virgin-nigger said:

Yes, somewhere around there. One of my coworkers is 18 and is 6'2. He's a turbo normie with tons of friends and acquaintances and is very slightly shorter than most of guys surrounding him in photos I've seen. I even asked him once and he said he's "about average height".

What shoes do you wear?

Kointo said:
I slouch so I'm always a few inches shorter than I actually would be if I stood up straight.

Same.

Yea, i'm 5'9 in NYC, i'm like a midget out here. Not just blacks and whites; asians and indians are taller than me out here.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Yes, somewhere around there. One of my coworkers is 18 and is 6'2. He's a turbo normie with tons of friends and acquaintances and is very slightly shorter than most of guys surrounding him in photos I've seen. I even asked him once and he said he's "about average height".

That's so suicide fuel. Fucking tallfags.