Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm losing my way

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Earlier today I posted a thread about this dream I had. Which you can find here: https://incels.is/threads/had-a-dream-today.214398/

Midway through today I sat on my bed and I looked back on said occurrence. I reflected on the fact that I have never actually had a moment where I have felt fulfilled by the opposite gender in real life. The only recount of me being validated by a female happened inside one of my dreams and that fact made me realize how pathetic my life is. If I had approached that woman in real life she would've been disconcerted by my weak subhuman frame and my ugly face, and if I had dared to talk to her it would have been painfully awkward and she would've been even more disgusted. I sat there on my bed asking myself when it all got so bad. I remembered a time when I was younger and I didn't think the opposite gender could be so cruel and vile. Those were my bluepilled days, back when I thought that all it took to win over the hearts and minds of a female was a kind soul and a heart of gold. I was very mistaken, so naive.

Last year I had finally come to terms with the true modus operandi of females. The blackpill set me free, it advanced my understanding of these individuals. However at the same time, these cold but true revelations soon took effect on my state of mind, effectively erasing the false hope of someday finding someone, correcting my perception of these merciless eugenicists who walk among us. I am aware that false hope does not lead to good outcomes, but my younger self used to thrive on it.

Nowadays I either feel tired and disappointed at the fact that I'll never have a loving partner and a family, no memories to cherish or to look back on, no one to feel inspired or motivated by like when I was younger, and if that is not the case I find myself lost in yesterday. Reminiscing on better days when I at least had a healthier mentality and a decent amount of false hope to keep me in the race. You see, being enlightened is a double edged sword. You get to know how many things work, but at the same time knowing too much can be depressing, because you are capable of understanding how dire some things truly are (In the case of female hypergamy).

In conclusion, I'm now at the point where I know ascension would be a Pyrrhic victory, a battle won at too great a cost to have been worthwhile for the victor. So working out, looksmaxxing and enhancing my social standing would at the most get me a used up female who does not care about and who will only drain my resources and use me as a doormat, and that's if I'm lucky. I have accepted that I will never experience fulfillment and validation from the opposite gender, I will never have what I experienced in that dream. As I waited in the passenger seat for her, I thought it was all real. For a brief moment I thought my plight would cease at least temporarily. But morning came and soon the realities of life had shattered my illusions. I laid in my bed, looked up and I saw the overcast morning sky above. It was all a dream and I will never be adored.

You really should darktraidmaxx it's really op from what I saw and heard

I resonate with you doomer

just luciddreammaxx and you'll be able to see that whore again

I think you need to look into daydreammaxxing. I practice it on a regular basis and it helps me keep my sanity and also helps keep the rope at a managable distance.

I think you need to look into daydreammaxxing. I practice it on a regular basis and it helps me keep my sanity and also helps keep the rope at a managable distance.
Yeah I think that's a lot easier than lucid dreaming, I might give that a try

You should tulpamaxx and/or waifumaxx bro. Either that, or find another way to stop caring about getting validation from those who will never give it to you.
I'm now at the point where I know ascension would be a Pyrrhic victory, a battle won at too great a cost to have been worthwhile for the victor.
I have similar feelings tbh, it's too late for me.

Perhaps take up the hobby of mailing small cardboard boxes of your own shit wrapped in tinfoil to random address?