Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like im living a double life

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
At work and just the outside world in general I have to act like a faggot normie and shit and hide what I truly feel, if I was to say half the shit I really think about relationships, women and all that jazz, id be locked up in some prison or mental institute. Although while I'm high inhib, there was one day where I felt so low inhib while having a convo on the bus with some friends(inb4 fakecel get out reeeeee but they are all incel as well) I did say a lot of the shit I think out loud. Free speech my fucking butt hole m8.
Wondering if a lot of yous have to go through similar shit or just dgaf anymore

Same. I couldn't take it anymore, and I ended up becoming a fullblown NEET. I've got to resolve this.

It's annoying and one of the main reasons I avoid people altogether. It's a burden to pretend to be something I'm not.

It's annoying and one of the main reasons I avoid people altogether. It's a burden to pretend to be something I'm not.
At times I kinda make remarks that kinda represent the true me and they always get funny looks and say whoa to me, I have to of course say I'm joking lol

Job interviews are the absolute worst, u basically have to learn how to act in order to get in kek
Same. I couldn't take it anymore, and I ended up becoming a fullblown NEET. I've got to resolve this.

I only talk about blackpill with my mom irl.

When I interact with people I feel stressed, miserable. When I don't interact with with people i'm miserable but not stressed

When I interact with people I feel stressed, miserable. When I don't interact with with people i'm miserable but not stressed
I hate going out into the big city, I get so much anxiety just due to the sheer amount of people, especially the younger crowd with their bfs and gfs, I view them all as just a buncha cunts, I much prefer small towns where i don't have to deal with this shit

In this shit ass society everyone wants to be what they are not. Foids painting their faces and try to mooch off halo and status from Chads and richies. Guys LARPing like it's TRP or cuck down.

You will find many people will find it refreshing when you speak your mind and will look up to you. But remember you pay a high price for this behavior.

I don't have anyone I can talk to irl about this shit. It never really comes up so it's not like I'm holding back anything though. Glad to have this forum to discuss it all.

In this shit ass society everyone wants to be what they are not. Foids painting their faces and try to mooch off halo and status from Chads and richies. Guys LARPing like it's TRP or cuck down.

You will find many people will find it refreshing when you speak your mind and will look up to you. But remember you pay a high price for this behavior.
So fucking true man, and recently I have been a bit more low inhib when it comes to saying what i want, can't be fucked to pretend to be something I'm not

I don't have anyone I can talk to irl about this shit. It never really comes up so it's not like I'm holding back anything though. Glad to have this forum to discuss it all.
This site is a god send for venting our true feelings. No bluepilled Norman shit on here for the most part

At times I kinda make remarks that kinda represent the true me and they always get funny looks and say whoa to me, I have to of course say I'm joking lol
I can't even joke around or make light of how I feel. I have to totally hide it or people will think I'm homicidal or some shit.

We will all be set free by the beta uprising.

I can't even joke around or make light of how I feel. I have to totally hide it or people will think I'm homicidal or some shit.
Luckily I'm pretty good at sorta acting like I'm fucking about, but if i make an edgy joke about death, most people can gather I'm fucking about, but when I sorta mention I don't want my girl to be a whore and wouldnt mind being with just one girl my entire life as long as she's faithful, they look at me like I'm some fucking alien sent from mars

Luckily I'm pretty good at sorta acting like I'm fucking about, but if i make an edgy joke about death, most people can gather I'm fucking about, but when I sorta mention I don't want my girl to be a whore and wouldnt mind being with just one girl my entire life as long as she's faithful, they look at me like I'm some fucking alien sent from mars
Sex and women are taken a lot more serious as topics than death and violence for some reason.