Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like im just killing time until i die

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I am no longer happy, and I am beginning to forget what it is like to be happy. This is because there is nothing for me to be happy about; everything is just very bad right now. I seriously could never have imagined that things could get as bad as they are right now. You guys are so lucky that you have things to cope with; I no longer have anything to cope with other than religion. I spend my days with my airpods in my ears, listening to music, and walking in circles in my room while daydreaming to cope with the reality that im a worthless, ugly, disgusting peice of genetic trash that should have never been born.

Clashing of the Swords.

Same, I listen to spotify and daydream of a better life but I know deep down its over.

ISISknife

i knew it was over a longtime ago

Get used to it, thats the life of the lvm, and without a goal and purpose we are waiting for death.

Get used to it, thats the life of the lvm, and without a goal and purpose we are waiting for death.
Yep, clown world

I haven't felt happiness in over 7 years now, the little joy I have is wiped off my face and deleted out of my neural system after 5 or so seconds even if I laugh genuinely, for NT normie goyims that same joy can last them a whole day or longer which is why NT goyim always seem so happy while we seems so "depressed".

Yep, clown world
People who bitch about equality live countless times better lives than us. Theres no equality, we are abandoned by this clown society.

To some, life is inherently cruel

I have to update the awareness map.

Awareness august

You mean Gel Döstum or the other one?
no, it's an Isis nasheed, uyghur, the video of it starts of with a message and then the nasheed begins, halfway through the nasheed there's another message (these message show up as paragraphs in Arabic or something on the screen)