Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I feel like i'm getting more and more bluepilled by the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I feel as if i'm getting brainwashed and forgetting all the massive amount of blackpilled knowledge i've accumulated over the years (got blackpilled since 2016), and it's really fucking retarded. My brain is trying to convince me that women are good people and looks don't matter and i will ascend someday and it makes me ENRAGED that my brain thinks this way since i know it's bullshit, but i can't control it

Am i too blackpilled that i'm turning bluepilled somehow? Is my brain forcing me to cope by brainwashing itself to prevent the rope?

What is wrong with me ded srs

Your psyche tries to defend itself from trauma. Usually this leads to just world fallacies

Become whitepilled instead

i just get irrationally pissed off when i see women

Your psyche tries to defend itself from trauma. Usually this leads to just world fallacies
Shouldn't my brain have adapted by now? I mean 5 years rotting on incel forums and consuming blackpilled content surely should not allow this to happen right?

Shouldn't my brain have adapted by now? I mean 5 years rotting on incel forums and consuming blackpilled content surely should not allow this to happen right?
The human spirit is stupidly resilient. What you should do is enact on your newfound optimism.
If you're an unattractive male, you will be promptly put back into place.

The human spirit is stupidly resilient. What you should do is enact on your newfound optimism.
If you're an unattractive male, you will be promptly put back into place.
Fuark, human males are literally unstoppable coping machines

Just fap and the blackpills will come back

Hang out with guys and try to pick up women. Then you will experience blackpill again. Copes will be destroyed immediatly.

For me its other way around, whatever i see or hear i recognize the pattern of blackpill. I dont take seriously whatever comes out of foids mouth, i dont trust people in general anymore.

For me its other way around, whatever i see or hear i recognize the pattern of blackpill. I dont take seriously whatever comes out of foids mouth, i dont trust people in general anymore.
Youre still at the beginning of the road