Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I'm everyone's enemy

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm ugly, a sand nigger, an incel, an antivaxxer, I'm part of all the most hated groups, it's like I don't have any ally in the world. Females will obviously never give me access to their beef flaps but I feel like everyone wants to kill me.

https://brahminterrorism.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

yeah bro its over.
Nobody will show us any empathy, they want to see us fail in life.
Fucking normalfags

You're among friends most people here are anti vax.

The thing about incelsom is you not only don't have face power in the world, you also don't have social empathy.

Just finding a way to have one or two people to talk to can give you the stability you need

I'm ugly, a sand nigger, an incel, an antivaxxer, I'm part of all the most hated groups, it's like I don't have any ally in the world. Females will obviously never give me access to their beef flaps but I feel like everyone wants to kill me.

https://brahminterrorism.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
No, they want to kill you because you speak the truth about fesikh

Find a job, any job, and do it well (working harder than others, yes... then trying gradually smartly and carefully to improve).
After that, look for girls: abandon all you previous expectations and standards, and just go after what's available (meaning absolutely no "she's too ugly, i pass"). Try first to become friends. As the job, u need to work hard for it.

It's not ideal, nor fair, but... if you cant succeed, cant rope, cant fight, cant protest for your rights, cant improve society into something more compassionate and fair, and finally cant ER... then doing the above, it's the only way; the alternative, is slowly sinking into the darkest abysses of suffering agony and desperation...

Embrace it, many men die with nothing, it's an honor to die with adversaries :feelsdevil:

Find a job, any job, and do it well (working harder than others, yes... then trying gradually smartly and carefully to improve).
After that, look for girls: abandon all you previous expectations and standards, and just go after what's available (meaning absolutely no "she's too ugly, i pass"). Try first to become friends. As the job, u need to work hard for it.

It's not ideal, nor fair, but... if you cant succeed, cant rope, cant fight, cant protest for your rights, cant improve society into something more compassionate and fair, and finally cant ER... then doing the above, it's the only way; the alternative, is slowly sinking into the darkest abysses of suffering agony and desperation...
:bluepill:

antivaxxer
The experimental jewish liquid that doesn't protect you from anything isn't a vaccine per se. A vaccine is only something that has been tested for atleast 4 years, has been proven 99.999% safe and protects you 100% from said dicease. @MarquisDeSade

The experimental jewish liquid that doesn't protect you from anything isn't a vaccine per se. A vaccine is only something that has been tested for atleast 4 years, has been proven 99.999% safe and protects you 100% from said dicease. @MarquisDeSade
The vaccine is 100% safe goy, just take it already :feelsLSD:

Oger for u. U need freelancer jew maxx

As do I. Sedating myself nightly solves the problem.

Also add that you're a "Canadian".

Same