Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I’m dying

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s been an honor

i hope someone remembers me

I’m feeling so fucking down today ,I literally feel like a Walker

I don’t know why I’m this bad these days

It just gets worse and losing all hope don’t help

i literally cannot get my head up,I should go to hospital but I can’t I’m too tired

avenge us

I didn’t deserve this

Its fucking over buddy boyo.
But fuck whatever you are feeling rn,
our time will come

Physical or mental problems?
If you are hyperventilating breathe in a bag to levitate the symptoms/prevent a collapse (increases the pCO2 again).
Apart from that call the ambulance if you have severe pain/severe worries.
Sad shit, man.

Did you take anything :feelsjuice:?

If you are hyperventilating breathe in a bag to levitate the symptoms/prevent a collapse (increases the pCO2 again).
No not mental this time,I can’t move

Thanks man

Op, you are a nigger.

27375 1

We are all dying. Yes its scary to dwell on. What's new?

I will never Kms you do it first
So you just admitted it here...

You want to live !

Then go to @K9Otaku 's threads and begin reading. That half-breed Jap knows what he's talking about.

So you just admitted it here...

You want to live !

Then go to @K9Otaku 's threads and begin reading. That half-breed Jap knows what he's talking about.
I will live forever and be remembered forever as the best 21st century philosopher of all time with my collegeues (you all)

I will live forever and be remembered forever as the best 21st century philosopher of all time with my collegeues (you all)
I know you feel like this is just an innocent claim which is better than the thing I pointed out about the Stacy worship (which you recognised what I was saying and agreed with me) but, it's the same. It's a grandiose statement made by a person who is high as shit. In the clouds and feeling SUPER - DUPER good and at the same time "SUPER DUPER bad". This has led to your other thread which you posted last night/this morning about feeling so alone and scared and dying etc.

Can you see it?

I know you feel like this is just an innocent claim which is better than the thing I pointed out about the Stacy worship (which you recognised what I was saying and agreed with me) but, it's the same. It's a grandiose statement made by a person who is high as shit. In the clouds and feeling SUPER - DUPER good and at the same time "SUPER DUPER bad". This has led to your other thread which you posted last night/this morning about feeling so alone and scared and dying etc.

Can you see it?
Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, it’s not super high or shit it is a fact

Can you see it?
You pathetic demotivated losers shouldn’t be remembered in any way

Get the fuck out of here with your girl attitude
It is not a rub you idiot it is the truth

There is no reason to become angry him. You were showing that you understood everything I said a few posts ago. What gives? He's actually saying the same thing. It's why I linked you to his other posts for more detail. Its a better alternative to feeling suicidal or confused and alone as hell.

Can you see what I mean ?

There is no reason to become angry him. You were showing that you understood everything I said a few posts ago. What gives? He's actually saying the same thing. It's why I linked you to his other posts for more detail. Its a better alternative to feeling suicidal or confused and alone as hell.

Can you see what I mean ?
Yeah, eat shit , we will be remembered forever and will live forever

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, it’s not super high or shit it is a fact
Dude, you were just admitted it wasn't bullshit, especially when I was schooling yez. Why are you having a foid-like breakdown? Why did you start following me? Because you liked what I first said and the fact I reached out. You were saying that you couldn't even get up today, or hold you neck up.

Now you are attacking me.

I told you mofo, thay Stacy worship is some potent stuff. You are becoming a jerk to people helping you now.

Last edited:
Dude, you were just admitted it wasn't bullshit, especially when I was schooling yez. Why are you having a foid-like breakdown? Why did you start following me? Because you liked what I first said and the fact I reached out. You are saying that you couldn't even get up today, or hold you neck up.

Now you are attacking me.

I told you mofo, thay Stacy worship is some potent stuff. You are becoming a jerk to people helping you now.
What breakdown? Please learn to write proper sentences, you act like a demotivating cuck

You pathetic demotivated losers shouldn’t be remembered in any way
This morning you were saying that you are feel demotivated and just walker-style. Drifting info loneliness and pain.

Now you are supremely angry about what?

Nobody will likely remember me anyway, because we are all sufferring from the syndrome you are having just now. I'm just trying to see if we can change that together for the right reasons and not the wrong ones.

Nobody will likely remember me anyway, because we are all sufferring from the syndrome you are having just now. I'm just trying to see if we can change that together for the right reasons and not the wrong ones.
Yeah I’m sure no one will bro, but they will remember me

This morning you were saying that you are feel demotivated and just walker-style. Drifting info loneliness and pain.

Now you are supremely angry about what?
I still feel the same but angry cuz you act extremely self destructing and demotivating

Why?

How am I self destructing you? You were self destructing this morning yourself. Honestly, this sounds like what an angry foid would write to her boyfriend. Wtf man!
Cuz we are the fucking free thinkers and freedom fighters of our generation you idiot

am I self destructing you? You were self destructing this morning yourself. Honestly, this sounds like what an angry foid would write to her boyfriend. Wtf man!
You’re being pathetic and dumb

Can’ti do that? I’m angry to you cuz you act dumb and pathetic, your comment there was very clever tho
I made a mistake in assuming you would somewhat understand what's happening to you, but you don't.