Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I'm dreaming

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And none of you are real. None of this is real. It's all a figment of my imagination, just like when I go to bed at night, and have dreams and nightmares all their own. Then I wake back up again when they're over. Just like I'll wake up from this dream, into a higher order dream, or maybe reality itself. My dreams are manufactured from one layer to the next, and this happens to be one of them. I'm like self-aware and lucid in this dream, that's why I can feel, and remember, and recognize that I'm dreaming. Nobody and nothing else is real. It will all disappear into the void when I awake.

It explains so much, about why reality seems to feel so alien. Why I can't feel my soul.

Called derealization my lad. I struggle with it at times too.

Realizing that you're nothing but an insignificant character in someone else's dream is the biggest black pill of all. :feelsthink:

How do I stop it?
What helps me is to first identify the source of it. Likely it's because of social isolation which causes your mind to often wander off since you are alone so much.

You need to ground yourself and stay in the present, and there are two ways of doing this:

1. Meditation
2. Staying busy with something

That's really the only thing that will help it. Mind you it's not an immediate fix.

my dreams are extremely vivid, hyperrealistic and has more dialogue than my monotone everyday life

sometimes the thought that I've died, and my consciousness simply shifted to this reality, is not unreasonable as one would think

the limited dimensional shape and texture of objects became more apparent, colorful and vivid

A hard pill is when you realize you're the NPC in a chad dream.

Your brain is The world , without it your unable to perceive whats going i
On and your dead.

I think this is a Kind of Programm where there are people given conscious so They are self aware that this is a Game / Programm and are able to Act demoralizing / in their own Interest .

Then there are US who are aware but still think about consequences and Shit

And your typical npc who are given No conscious and behave according to the programs settings

This is a Test about morality and how evil Someone can be .

If your already thinking about what IS right or wrong your in a disadvantage ,

The Goal is to being able to do what you want .

@bigantennaemay1

Last edited: