Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i feel like i'm being watched in my flat right now

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
rn, i'm laying on my bed, in my flat, with my laptop resting on my chest and its 2:45 as i begin typing this.
i feel like i'm being watched by something, i feel a tingling on my knees and i can hear faint noises in the wall.

Creepy Black Man GIFs | Tenor

Either haunted house or you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

dat just b the temperature changing making the noises, dere aint no thing as ghosts

Or you didn't catch enough sleep. I remember a year ago I was doing 12th grade and had to always wake up at 7 AM to attend classes, but I am not a morning person. In order to get my good sleep, I usually wake up at either 10-11 AM or 12 PM.
So no matter how early I would sleep, I would still wake up like shit and it didn't help the fact I usually had 6-7 classes per day. Also had a psycho-sociopathic foid teacher that enjoyed torturing us.
So due to all of this and my anxious ocd ass, I started to hallucinate and become delusional that my apartment was haunted cause I sometimes felt like something was touching me or saw a figure in the corner of my eyes. It got so bad to the point that I was shacking hard and I wanted to move back to my parents, cause being alone in that apartment 24/7 was pure psychological torture. I even had to skip entire classes to get back on the right track. This shows school is a very harsh place for mentalcels, afternooncels and incels in general. Fuck that place, its staff and especially the system.
But yea, just get some sleep mang, maybe that's why.

Last edited:
You are not being gangstalked

rn, i'm laying on my bed, in my flat, with my laptop resting on my chest and its 2:45 as i begin typing this.
i feel like i'm being watched by something, i feel a tingling on my knees and i can hear faint noises in the wall.
You are.

It's not impossible if you're actually being watched or listened to in your home like they did in East-Germany for people who refused to go with the communist agenda. Now it's about female worship. UK government really, really hates sexless men and tries to go ER against ugly men with this recent terrorist bullshit, while ethnics stabbing people and throwing acid in London seem to be nothing special for them. They only want incels to be eunuch soyboys and slave labor

UK government really, really hates sexless men and tries to go ER against ugly men with this recent terrorist bullshit, while ethnics stabbing people and throwing acid in London seem to be nothing special for them.
"part and parcel of living in a big city whitey, now get over it for the good of diversity, its our greatest strength!"

- Sadsack Kunt