Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I’m being punked

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
Nothing feels real to me. I feel like my life is long, drawn-out prank that never ends because the mastermind behind it doesn’t know when enough is enough. I feel like I am spectating myself getting punked. Yes, many of you here feel constant emotional pain, but atleast you can feel something. I have slowly developed chronic numbness since puberty, and it shows no signs of ceasing. I envy those who feel pain. All I feel is emptiness, like there is a hole in my face and chest. That’s literally the only emotion I can experience. I wish I could still suffer. This is what happens when you experience extreme emotional neglect when you are young: your body numbs itself in order to survive. It’s a self-preservation mechanism. It sucks because I have tried everything and nothing reverses my numbness. I have endured the misery of life for too long. Humans can’t live like this. They need contrast. They need good with the bad; it makes the horrors of he world somewhat bearable. I need more. Endorphins from working out won’t work, playing video games won’t work, meds won’t work. I need to experience the opposite of my current state. I want it all. Ascension or rope. There is no in between.

Kid you not just yesterday I said the same thing to myself regarding feeling like I’m being punked.

You say you need payback for the years of isolation and coldness you've suffered through?

You've figured it out. Reality is in fact a prank by God. He created us for the sole purpose of laughing at our misery

You say you need payback for the years of isolation and coldness you've suffered through?
Yes, I believe I have suffered more than enough. I deserve to experience the positive side of life. I need balance. The pendulum needs to swing.
Kid you not just yesterday I said the same thing to myself regarding feeling like I’m being punked.
This life is a joke tbh. Maybe it’s due to my paranoia though. I always feel like someone is watching me in a calculating and mischievous way. I feel like the world is out to get me.

Last edited: