Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal " I feel like I'm becoming an incel"

countless times I've been called ugly or disgusting and especially as a brown guy I'm already desexualized.

Reddit soy advice :soy: :soy:

And as for your looks you can be the sweetest peach on the tree but not everyone likes peaches.

This dude literally states he is experiencing negative responses because of his curryness, but these soycucks try to keep him as bluepilled as possible.

Fuck reddit.

Being curry automatically equates to being an incel.

Never began if you're a curry.

I feel like I am becoming an incel.
How could you feel you are becoming an incel? It's not something like your height or weight which you could feel or measure whether it's increasing or not.
Saying I feel like I am becoming an incel is just like I feel like I am becoming a human or I am becoming a curry. You have always been a curry and human you stupid monkey.

How could you feel you are becoming an incel? It's not something like your height or weight which you could feel or measure whether it's increasing or not.
Saying I feel like I am becoming an incel is just like I feel like I am becoming a human or I am becoming a curry. You have always been a curry and human you stupid monkey.

I could buy there being a watershed moment where the light turns on where you know that you've been wasting your time and whatever you do it's over.

If you feel like you're "becoming" an incel, you were always one. JFL if you think normies would worry about that shit.

Last edited:
Classic soyddit responses kek

2 upvotes. Classic response from this moron site