Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm becoming a female incel and I don't know what to do about it.

my husband
These fucking stupid cunts are really living in some fantasy retard world or we are just living in hell

Aaaaaaaargh :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

>"female incel"
>has a husband
Lol. Lmao even.

These fucking stupid cunts are really living in some fantasy retard world or we are just living in hell

Aaaaaaaargh :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yep. They complain about how lonely they are and they have a relationship :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. They wouldn't last a fucking day in our shoes, man.

Yep. They complain about how lonely they are and they have a relationship :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. They wouldn't last a fucking day in our shoes, man.
Toilets want to be a victim so bad. Even if everything is just fine they will come up with some weird scenario to justify their delusions

Toilets want to be a victim so bad. Even if everything is just fine they will come up with some weird scenario to justify their delusions
Yep. That's why when a woman complains, you don't take it that seriously most of the time. On the other hand, when a man complains, he's going through some rough shit. Same goes for suicide. Women kill themselves over nothing. Men kill themselves after fighting a long and drawn out battle until every once of strength is gone.

I can do something about it

Incel woman right?, blaming incels and thinks its an incel thing to do by picking out the gender of a poster, is fat, got a husband.

Meanwhile men: train hard, fit, cant get a woman in their life.

It fucking sucks reading men and women forums when it comes to their problems.

Womens post is all about relationships and blaming incels, while men post how lonely they are and how lookmaxxing doesnt do anything for them.

Women with disgusting fetishes like not brushing teeth, not taking any bath or collecting their body wastes all have a boyfriend, friends and is in a relationship, while I WHO DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO IMPROVE MYSELF IS STILL SINGLE! I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE! I HATE WOMEN AND I HATE THE HUMAN RACE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT, GOBLIN WOMEN ARE NICER!

Women listen carefully now. Listen to what I have to say. If you as a woman had shitier personality than me but the same type of fit body, you would still not be an incel..
If ugly acne fat disgusting women with greasy hair and ni personality can get men.. It is my gender that makes me incel.
Women who sexchanged to men become incels.

I dare you women one thing. Sexchange to male and try getting a woman. Just sexchange, dont surgery your face to attractive levels, rather pick the nerdy man face. And be short. Good fucking luck getting in to a relationship..

Last edited:
Complains about being a female incel on the female incel sub.