Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm always being fucking bothered by people

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I JUST WANT TO ROT.

Me too, I just can't handle other people, I want peace

no one bothers me but my parents (which they do to a copious amount however). at least you have people who care about you, i don't.

wdym by bothered

like they wanna start fights and shit or simply wanna talk?

me too, i hate when its crowded around me in the train specially

Attachments

• 27c5cba24f819b9ab196ac2f0947a075.mp4
    892.4 KB
ik it's from tiktard but whatever

i stay inside as much as possible for this reason. stupid normies wont leave me alone.

i stay inside as much as possible for this reason. stupid normies wont leave me alone.
As long as they don't wanna start fights without a reason and/or insulting, it doesn't bother me that much

what about if they were laughing at you
Id sit in the corner and look at the floor thinking about how much of a joke I am then go home and drink until I cry myself to sleep thinking about roping.

what about if they were laughing at you
that's what I meant by insulting. Then it escalates into bad situations I don't like. If they're using irony 1v1 then whatever

Id sit in the corner and look at the floor thinking about how much of a joke I am then go home and drink until I cry myself to sleep thinking about roping.
No, remember their strenght is only cause they're high in numbers. No need to be harsh on yourself cause of NORMFAGS. I only regret that I couldn't do more damage to them. Idgaf about what a normfag thinks

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
it's an impossible task for a normoid to sit 5 seconds in silence
LOUD AUDIO WARNING

GET THE FUCK OFF MY COPE

looks like youre popular jfl