Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I'm a failure in every respect

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm just so pathetic in everything and when I think about it, I want to die.

Do I come from money/status or some sort of impressive lineage? No, I'm a worthless sand nigger.

Am I popular or likeable? No, I've always been an outcast and an incel. KHHV and pretty much no friends.

Am I on track to some sort of career or academic success? No, I'm in my mid twenties and going nowhere.

Video games are the one thing subhumans are supposed to be good at, can I at least play those? No, I get my ass kicked in low mmr DoTA and I suck at pretty much every game I play.

If I was a video game character, I'd be one of these.

I'm just so pathetic in everything and when I think about it, I want to die.

Do I come from money/status or some sort of impressive lineage? No, I'm a worthless sand nigger.

Am I popular or likeable? No, I've always been an outcast and an incel. KHHV and pretty much no friends.

Am I on track to some sort of career or academic success? No, I'm in my mid twenties and going nowhere.

Video games are the one thing subhumans are supposed to be good at, can I at least play those? No, I get my ass kicked in low mmr DoTA and I suck at pretty much every game I play.

If I was a video game character, I'd be one of these.
I thought you were 6ft with green eyes. That has to count for something. guess not.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Stay strong brother

I hate that feeling so much. Knowing that you will never amount to anything and ultimately fail at everything

There are many people who are in worse conditions than you .

I thought you were 6ft with green eyes. That has to count for something. guess not.:feelsbadman:
My eyes are only slightly green in bright lighting, counts for nothing since I'm still ethnic.

It's over for bloodbournecels

Well I mean you are pretty pathetic yeah. I agree

It's over for bloodbournecels
I'm in multiple spots in the game.
waste_of_skin.jpg