Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I’ll never live life normally again

G

Guest37263

Not that I ever had a chance at a normal sexual and love life, and frankly normal life either

I just feel like the zest and desire for life from my blue pilled youth is probably never going to ever return, because now that I understand the blackpill, forever after I’m going to be acutely aware of it at the forefront of my mind, every single second of every day. I will constantly be thinking about how every fucking thing I do in my life, every moment of contact with other people, could have been so much more positive, exciting and ultimately rewarding in every conceivable way, if I was attractive

I am going to forever after be aware of every moment of pain, suffering and rejection of my past being virtually entirely because of my ugly appearance.

I cannot ever find happiness again when I will forever after be preparing myself for the inevitable sadness, failure and disappointment that was caused by literally nothing else besides the fact nobody likes my face.

Existence = Adversity

We never been normal tbh. so it is normal.

Try to cope with something you can pay attention to constantly. For eg: Hobbies.
Sorry for bluepiled bs advice but i can cope really well with my copes.

Try to cope with something you can pay attention to constantly. For eg: Hobbies.
Sorry for bluepiled bs advice but i can cope really well with my copes.
Based advice tho. If you fail to career max because of some foid x (((jobmarket))) scheme, digging very hard some hobbies can be a way to ascension.
We never been normal tbh. so it is normal.
Tesla High IQ

Knowledge and wisdom is the killer of happiness, ignorance is bliss.

Once you swallow the blackpill there is no going back. I'm the same, I will never look at anything the same way again.

This too.....
Knowledge and wisdom is the killer of happiness, ignorance is bliss.

Sorry to hear, OP.

It horrible how we have to suffer and endure the consequences of others.

I'd like to live a normal life even if it's for a blink of an eye.