Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I feel like if you have a working body you dont get the excuse to lay around and rot.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I myself don't have working hormones so I have an excuse. People who are horny, have sleep inertia, and get to taste food correctly often use the excuses "I'm tired" "I need sex" "my life is bad" because regular humans are inherently lazy and comeplacent. They have everything they need but they choose not to better themselves. Its like a rich guy saying "money doesn't buy happiness, I have so much money I don't need it"

Once I do fix my hormones that'll be the biggest accomplishment in the world, ill be whole again, and I'll preach about how humans are lazy and dont get excuses until the day I die.

Last edited:
once you get your hormones back your way of thi8nking WILL change entirely, I promise you.

once you get your hormones back your way of thi8nking WILL change entirely, I promise you.
Indeed, I'll be a lazy faggot who mopes around and isn't original. I think I might just pass up on getting my sex drive back. I don't wanna be like regular humans who sit and pout and hate their lives when they have everything they need.

A man who's gone through something and still has the effects is everything. A man who's gone through something and is still whole, is nothing.

Last edited:
Guys, it’s not funny anymore, whoever stole his hormones should give it back to him ASAP

Indeed, I'll be a lazy faggot who mopes around and isn't original. I think I might just pass up on getting my sex drive back. I don't wanna be like regular humans who sit and pout and hate their lives when they have everything they need.
What do you plan on using to get your hormones together