Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like i wanna hev sex with a foid rn bc i feel so low inhib to the point where i could r someone

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
fuck dude i wanna have sex rn i wouldnt mind if the fid sint horny or something just wanna have sex like cmon pls at least let me have sex before i die from alciohol poisonming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also drink alcohol and "drunk" post on a forum for lonley men too

I'm the opposite tbh, I want to feel a female's warmth and affection (even if it is fleeting and transitory as it is for all men until a chaddier Chad comes along). Rape just doesn't do it for me ngl because for a healthy well adjusted male rejection is a turn off.
fuck fuck fuck im gonna pass out fuck......................................... its so good to feel a woman warmth. but sadly i can only feel my own warmth. i would rape but i wouldnt do anythuing illegal.

Incel trait: when you're drunk, it just makes you want to sleep.

I'm too high inhin and low energy to ever rape

over 4 dat i guesss

I'm the opposite tbh, I want to feel a female's warmth and affection (even if it is fleeting and transitory as it is for all men until a chaddier Chad comes along). Rape just doesn't do it for me ngl because for a healthy well adjusted male rejection is a turn off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back