Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I have failed my species

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I was just looking at my ID and at my ugly picture with my information next to it. I look like an abomination and right there next to it, there’s “gender: male” and I felt like I have failed mankind as a man. I look so ugly that I shouldn’t be a human man. I feel like some other creature, I don’t deserve that title.:feelsrope:

Would you prefer to be this fish?

Attachments

• IMG_1024.jpeg
    IMG_1024.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 7
I was just looking at my ID and at my ugly picture with my information next to it. I look like an abomination and right there next to it, there’s “gender: male” and I felt like I have failed mankind as a man. I look so ugly that I shouldn’t be a human man. I feel like some other creature, I don’t deserve that title.:feelsrope:
Plenty of males across all fauna become fails organisms. Just do what you can work if you want and enjoy the small things. Maybe augmented reality and ai robots will come out in the 2060’s.