Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like crying tears of rage I CANNOT BEAR THIS TORTURE

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I keep having this heart wrenching moment of realisation that this is all permanent

the emotional anguish just fucking kills me on the inside. The old punishment of getting stripped down and lashed with a whip in public as humiliation....

I feel like I’m emotionally being lashed constantly, every moment of every day

There’s maybe a minute or two in between lashes where I fall into a trance of defeat and exhaustion, then it fucking hits me again like a steel bar to the back of the head

It’s PERMANENT!!! ITS FUCKING PERMANENT!
Its never going to get better!!!!

I can’t get over it guys this is fucking unbearable, I can’t stand being alive as an ugly man and constantly being painfully aware that this is forever

There’s more to life than sex and relationships sweaty! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS IT

BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE

THE LIVED EXPERIENCE OF UGLINESS ON A DAILY BASIS SEVERELY DIMINISHES THE PLEASURE AND POSITIVE FEELINGS LIFE CAN OFFER YOU

Maybe, just maybe, it’s NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE if you’re ugly, and missing out on the central human experience is enough to ruin you psychologically for life.

FUCK you, stupid assholes.

Same. this is so cruel, I wish my parents were dead so I could end it all.

We're in hell

This planet of sorrow should have never existed.

Then do, emotional release is good for you. Just make sure nobody sees you.

Ron paul nightmare

If you are truly in despair: get a surgery or do EVERYTHING to get it