Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel like asexuality is a superpower

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asexuality/comments/17br835/i_feel_like_asexuality_is_a_superpower/

But I sometimes I feel SO blessed to be an asexual - and even more so as an AroAce.

In my culture, sex is described as the 3 basic human needs (sleep, food and sex), and I… don’t have that need . It’s as powerful as “I never get hungry/need sustenance” or “I never get tired”, which are pretty powerful buffs if you think about it. Like I transcended that human limitation.

What inceldom does to a nigger :feelskek:

lmfao dudes talking about asexuality like a fallout perk

Also just noticed their sub icon is the ace of spades BBC cucks use :lul:

Inceldom really causing men to psyop themselves into believing that they are actually happy, content with life, happy to be alone, asexual, a sigma male, ect ect.
They'd rather lie than admit they've been fucked over and are angry

Being dead inside is a superpower because I no longer have to suffer or desire anything
- Retard

to all 'asexual' males:

cope cope cope cope and cope

Asexuality is unnatural, he was probably born with some kind of chemical deficiency

"But all in all, especially seeing the people wallowing in self pity desperate for sex on other parts of Reddit (and incels), and IRL

Always Sunny Eye Roll GIF

am SO happy I am Ace."

(Beheading smug faggots like this should be legal...)

Asexuality is just a cope for incels in denial. For women, it just means she's chad only.

Asexuality is some mental illness type shit. The idea that people feel the need to come out as ace sounds so fucking pretentious it pisses me off to no end. It's such a dumb fucking thing and people have accused me of being one because I'm ultra high inhib. Fucking retards feeling the need to put a label on everything.

Honestly, the fact that he mentioned Incels (especially in the way he did) in the last two paragraphs makes me doubt he is asexual, so I think he is just coping.

EDIT: In principle, AFIK asexual just means that you aren't sexually attracted to anyone, it shouldn't mean that you don't want sex or a relationship. If you are not aromantic, you also could want a relationship which should, in principle, be just normally hard.

Last edited:
Imagine Gaslighting yourself that hard . :feelskek: