Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like all people who know each other have had sex

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
The way I see people looking each other is always screaming "we fucked last night". Any one else noticed this?

Unless you are seeing Chad's everywhere, they have not.

Cope. Most people have sex, we are a minority

Cope. That implies that maybe one day, if the stars align in the sky, you too might have a chance.

Harsh truth: Unless you are Chad then it is game over. Buy a gaming PC and a World of Warcraft subscription, buddy pal.

chances aren't that bad if they are close enough, like working in the same office

The way I see people looking each other is always screaming "we fucked last night". Any one else noticed this?
I remember their glances in high school, I wanted to go ER every time I noticed. The male was always a Chad faggot too, normies dont get laid till college

well with the way female degeneracy has been in the last few years, this hypothesis makes sense

It seems totally preposterous to me that other people actually have sex or engage with each other at all. I can't even imagine living a life like that at this point. Imagine being some normscum piece of shit and carrying some 4/10 foid on your arm in public. Imagine spending the night with someone. Imagine going for a drive and spending the day with them. Imagine planning vacations, going to dinner, going to parties. I know it happens but I can't make sense of how or why.