Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like absolute shit

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
Incoherent Rant

Another day where I drag myself to campus to take classes I hate, around people I don't like, with women that'll never give the time of day. I have a headache and I haven't had an intense urge to rope in a while until now.

Even chronically online groups of retards don't want anything to do with me. The little friends I did have either moved on or don't have time to talk to me. How am I supposed to self improve and be a normal functioning member of society when I can't even achieve the most basic of interactions. Not just talking to women, just people in general.

I was literally born to rot
If only I could just rot quicker for fuck sake

at least get a degree so you arent broke and incel

at least get a degree so you arent broke and incel
At least I have that to look forward too. Work for a decent paycheck so I can rot and cope with Vidya games and wrestling DVDs. I'd rather die than pay a woman for sex.

Most people are addicts to the Internet even the people who didn't grow up with it, from my experience only boomers are OK unlike what millennial and genz say (the soy guzzling nigger lovers).

Don't feel like shit because of those people they're not worth uttering a word to.

Incoherent Rant

Another day where I drag myself to campus to take classes I hate, around people I don't like, with women that'll never give the time of day. I have a headache and I haven't had an intense urge to rope in a while until now.

Even chronically online groups of retards don't want anything to do with me. The little friends I did have either moved on or don't have time to talk to me. How am I supposed to self improve and be a normal functioning member of society when I can't even achieve the most basic of interactions. Not just talking to women, just people in general.

I was literally born to rot
If only I could just rot quicker for fuck sake
Rot here with us if you have no friends in real life