Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like absolute shit, you don't care

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
And I don't blame you. You've not known my feelings when it happens, the desperation that ensues.

LDARing has ruined my health, now I must start going outside and find something else to do because rotting is no longer an option.

Who is "you" if I may ask you?

Just kidding.

I recommend anime to cope, Inital D and Hunter x Hunter are good.

It’s over for gallons and gallons of men, man. Lets hope it isn’t over for you too.

Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Im feeling the same way. Maybe I’ll get my Oculus out tonight.

I’m going to pig out on sushi.

It’s over for gallons and gallons of men, man. Lets hope it isn’t over for you too.

Reported you unfunny nigger

Rodger that!

Whale hunting when ?

going outside away from people is good tbh

I find you annoying and stupid so I'm somewhat glad you feel like shit

Another one that got braindamage from too much inceldom. It's gonna happen to all of us sooner or later. I can't wait till its my turn, been waiting for a long time. High IQ is both a blessing and a curse.

i do u can always talk to me :feelstrash:

Another one that got braindamage from too much inceldom. It's gonna happen to all of us sooner or later. I can't wait till its my turn, been waiting for a long time. High IQ is both a blessing and a curse.
legitproblem . i had many medical problems from inceldom and rotting. legit forced to monkmac no choice

You're fucked up forever and ever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back