Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i feel like a robot, i'm 0% expressive when talking

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i have no body language or verbal expression skills

when i talk, i only do it in one tone of voice, of course I laugh and smile, but it's hard for me to imitate others or trying to communicate excitement to other people, I feel like I look ridiculous when doing it. (I know I look ridiculous because other people laugh when I do it)

4UxX.gif

i never say bad words in real life, i think it's because of the extreme discipline i receibed from my dad who used to beat me hard when I was a kid for saying bad words (locking me in the bathroom during hours so no one can see the bruises on my arms and back :feelsUnreal:)

i learned the lesson, my brain learned the lesson for the rest of my life...
now i'm a robot, incapable of showing angry or saying bad words

it was like the ludovic method in the clockwork orange, i just i can't do it.

and it's a huge problem when i try to look "normal", all the people realizes it, everyone asks me why I am so kind.
this is a huge problem because all the mexican slang uses bad words and i'm a weirdo.

it's beyond over for me and my attempt to be a "normal person"
all my language skills are broken :feelsrope:

Kill your monster of a father

Sound like you got the tism.

i never say bad words in real life, i think it's because of the extreme discipline i receibed from my dad who used to beat me hard when I was a kid for saying bad words (locking me in the bathroom during hours so no one can see the bruises on my arms and back :feelsUnreal:)
Fuck man. :dafuckfeels:

it's beyond over for me and my attempt to be a "normal person"
all my language skills are broken :feelsrope:
It's all pointless. You can pretend all you want, normies will see through you and know instantly that you're not normal.
You can achieve some minor improvements and I'm not saying they are completely worthless, but don't expect miracles either.

I sound exacrly like that aswell, there's no pitch change or any sort of fluctuation from my voice, jfl, no wonder nobody likes talking to me. I can only act like myself at home. What a shit trait on top of being fucking ugly aswell :feelsseriously: