Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like a manchild

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
Say what you will about masculinity coping, but at least it would’ve made me feel slightly more confident. Not confidence with foids, but just in general. But then I think of the fact that every beautiful woman I crushed on as a child, would never want my adult self.

I was actually relatively happy as a child when I wasn’t being picked on at school by normies, probably because I was in my default blue pilled state, but every passing year makes me develop a sinking void in my chest that I feel getting deeper and darker. All I ever wanted out of life was a nice girl who could love me for who I am, and for us to progress through life together until marriage and children.

It sounds so magical when you’re first introduced to the idea because it’s only human nature for young men to desire women the way we do. But like I said before, time went on and on and I got older, never hitting any milestone when it came to attracting women. I have never felt genuinely wanted in my life, and I feel like an underdeveloped sperg child because of it. Do you know how brutal it is when you look around you and see couples at every turn, at beaches, at bars, at restaurants?

It makes me feel as though I was denied a level of happiness that I can’t even comprehend, and the normies and chads can’t comprehend NOT having it because it’s all they ever had. If you didn’t fit in during middle school, you never will. All I ever wanted out of life was a cute wife who looks like this:

IMG 9684

Instead I am forced to live life like a man child, never truly feeling mature or seasoned with experience in life due to not being able to attain the most fundamental thing for human success and survival, a mate.

I had to deal with my oneitis whose parents were close friends with my family, so every family function I saw her while I could never have her. Seeing her sit and laugh in the same room as my own flesh and blood made me want to tear my own heart out. I remember sitting outside in the cold at age 15, crying.

I have been turned down by young women my mother knows that work in a pharmacy, and both of them rejected me coldly and hid themselves from me despite being friendly with my mother, again, my flesh and blood.

And my family is then shocked to find out that I have completely given up on life, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and rotting on his forum? Get the fuck out of here, man. I just want peace, but peace cannot be attained when you own DNA is screaming at every fibre of your being to reproduce. And yes sex must be incredible, but even that childlike love is something I was denied.

If I had to rip a singular hair out of my head or face for every time it was over for me, I would have alopecia.

Last edited:
Say what you will about masculinity coping, but at least it would’ve made me feel slightly more confident. Not confidence with foids, but just in general. But then I think of the fact that every beautiful woman I crushed on as a child, would never want my adult self.

I was actually relatively happy as a child when I wasn’t being picked on at school by normies, probably because I was in my default blue pilled state, but every passing year makes me develop a sinking void in my chest that I feel getting deeper and darker. All I ever wanted out of life was a nice girl who could love me for who I am, and for us to progress through life together until marriage and children.

It sounds so magical when you’re first introduced to the idea because it’s only human nature for young men to desire women the way we do. But like I said before, time went on and on and I got older, never hitting any milestone when it came to attracting women. I have never felt genuinely wanted in my life, and I feel like an underdeveloped sperg child because of it. Do you know how brutal it is when you look around you and see couples at every turn, at beaches, at bars, at restaurants?

It makes me feel as though I was denied a level of happiness that I can’t even comprehend, and the normies and chads can’t comprehend NOT having it because it’s all they ever had. If you didn’t fit in during middle school, you never will. All I ever wanted out of life was a cute wife who looks like this:

View attachment 1299463

Instead I am forced to live life like a man child, never truly feeling mature or seasoned with experience in life due to not being able to attain the most fundamental thing for human success and survival, a mate.

I had to deal with my oneitis whose parents were close friends with my family, so every family function I saw her while I could never have her. Seeing her sit and laugh in the same room as my own flesh and blood made me want to tear my own heart out. I remember sitting outside in the cold at age 15, crying.

I have been turned down by young women my mother knows that work in a pharmacy, and both of them rejected me coldly and hid themselves from me despite being friendly with my mother, again, my flesh and blood.

And my family is then shocked to find out that I have completely given up on life, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and rotting on his forum? Get the fuck out of here, man. I just want peace, but peace cannot be attained when you own DNA is screaming at every fibre of your being to reproduce. And yes sex is incredible, but even that childlike love is something I was denied.

If I had to rip a singular hair out of my head or face for every time it was over for me, I would have alopecia.
so you really look low T?

so you really look low T?
No, but it doesn’t mean I’m not ugly. I’m like a strange ogrecel that somehow has the face of a caveman with autism and the body of a framecel, but I’m not too thin. My wirsts are comically thin though. My body is very confusing to look at. It’s like a fucking ark character made by a toddler

View attachment 1299463

And my family is then shocked to find out that I have completely given up on life, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day and rotting on his forum? Get the fuck out of here, man. I just want peace, but peace cannot be attained when you own DNA is screaming at every fibre of your being to reproduce. And yes sex must be incredible, but even that childlike love is something I was denied.

brutal

No, but it doesn’t mean I’m not ugly. I’m like a strange ogrecel that somehow has the face of a caveman with autism and the body of a framecel, but I’m not too thin. My wirsts are comically thin though. My body is very confusing to look at. It’s like a fucking ark character made by a toddler
What in the Jewish fuckery is this

Isn't that chick from that movie "Unfriended"? Anyways...

I think a lot of us can relate to feeling like "man-child" esque in terms of our mental developments, but that can obviously be blamed on foid (matriarchal) structures that have been controlling schooling for the last 60-70 years as well as the decrease in natural foods, counter culture phenomenons created by CIA for mk-ultra experiments, kicking the father out of the home, etc. When you make men more child-like, foids in turn will be "put off" which is intentional, as it satisfies the elites' plan. America and most of the western (1st world) countries have become gay and more feminized. In order to control a society, you divide and conquer... what better way to do so but to make men fags and make foids more like men? Both hate each other / resentment, etc. We won't fight for one another, this is all going "according to plan" as the evil bad guy in a James Bond movie would say.

It's too late to go back, so... here's to the end of days *holds up drink*

Season 2 Cheers GIF

Can't even go outside without me having mini-breakdowns whenever I see others genuinely enjoying life, brutal post OP; life been on guys like us for no reason.

I don't even care about how the girl I date looks atp, I just want someone I can hold onto.

Truth is if you never experienced teen love and never fucked a foid, where the feeling was mutual, then you are mentally a child, you are stunted. I am the same way. Never fucked a foid and still feel like a child.

Isn't that chick from that movie "Unfriended"? Anyways...

I think a lot of us can relate to feeling like "man-child" esque in terms of our mental developments, but that can obviously be blamed on foid (matriarchal) structures that have been controlling schooling for the last 60-70 years as well as the decrease in natural foods, counter culture phenomenons created by CIA for mk-ultra experiments, kicking the father out of the home, etc. When you make men more child-like, foids in turn will be "put off" which is intentional, as it satisfies the elites' plan. America and most of the western (1st world) countries have become gay and more feminized. In order to control a society, you divide and conquer... what better way to do so but to make men fags and make foids more like men? Both hate each other / resentment, etc. We won't fight for one another, this is all going "according to plan" as the evil bad guy in a James Bond movie would say.

It's too late to go back, so... here's to the end of days *holds up drink*

Season 2 Cheers GIF
Absolutely brutal, I just want to be loved by one :feelsrope:
I will let the hate flow through me

Truth is if you never experienced teen love and never fucked a foid, where the feeling was mutual, then you are mentally a child, you are stunted. I am the same way. Never fucked a foid and still feel like a child.
And when I have tried to go out of my way to talk to different women, they avoided me like the plague. I would get so nervous that I would stutter in front of them and they would look simultaneously creeped out but also stare at me like I was their Down syndrome little brother. Every foid I approached spoke to me like I was a child, or they didn’t say anything

Ive always felt like I'm several years behind everyone else who are the same age as me

Ive always felt like I'm several years behind everyone else who are the same age as me
Especially when I feel like I'm an autist but not the smart kind. The kind that flunks out in school and NEETs after getting no pussy throughout my entire teenage years

Especially when I feel like I'm an autist but not the smart kind. The kind that flunks out in school and NEETs after getting no pussy throughout my entire teenage years
Brutal

The thing that most of us desire the most is simply having a family, the most basic and essential human thing, but we can't even have that, people shit on us for wanting it (while they themselves have it), calling us "entitled", while also expecting us to work and maintain and protect society. I wonder why men choose to drop out more and more each day? :feelswhere::feelstastyman:

The thing that most of us desire the most is simply having a family, the most basic and essential human thing, but we can't even have that, people shit on us for wanting it (while they themselves have it), calling us "entitled", while also expecting us to work and maintain and protect society. I wonder why men choose to drop out more and more each day? :feelswhere::feelstastyman:
Normies will never truly know how good they have it