Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like a fakecel ?

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★
I have been on this forum for like a few months now and I feel like a fakecel
don't get me wrong I'm still a khs virgin
but the thing is I'm still around 173 -175m (5.8 to 5.9)
I feel ashamed of occupying the same space as someone like @The Scarlet Prince

and some people here ( like @VideoGameCoper ) have told me that I have a good frame

as for my face, it is 50 /50 some say I'm sub-5 and a turecel like @Runt171 and some say I'm like 4.5 and a normi in looks ( @Liu KANG and @Animecel2D )
and also in terms of age, I'm still young ( 19 years old ) so again I feel like a little whiny b!@#$2 especially since we have oldcels like @Emba

I'm a failure even here

and I manage to be annoying and piss people off even here

maybe I should leave the forum since I feel like I have it better than a good chunk of people here and just rot alone

nah your fine brah. There are others here who have it better than you and look better than you and they still stick around here like maggots

You're worrying too much about it

Inceldom is not a competition. If you cant get any attention from ugly girls even if you try, then you belong here. 19 is young but most people already had relationships by that age.

Relax, anyone pained enough to join and incel forum belongs here.

Don't leave brother. You are just as welcome here as anyone else. :feelscomfy:

I feel ashamed of occupying the same space as someone like @
The Scarlet Prince
@The Scarlet Prince
What is special about him ?
I'm still a khs virgin
You are a kindhearted cel you belong here as much if not more than many here.

Inceldom is not a competition. If you cant get any attention from ugly girls even if you try, then you belong here. 19 is young but most people already had relationships by that age.

Is this a ban request ?

I feel the same way sometimes but if you're KHHV you're KHHV for a reason. Also you don't even sound like a fakecel from how you describe yourself here. Tons of users on here have way better stats than this.

and some people here ( like @VideoGameCoper ) have told me that I have a good frame

as for my face, it is 50 /50 some say I'm sub-5 and a turecel like @Runt171 and some say I'm like 4.5 and a normi in looks ( @Liu KANG and @Animecel2D )
and also in terms of age, I'm still young ( 19 years old ) so again I feel like a little whiny b!@#$2 especially since we have oldcels like @Emba

I'm a failure even here

maybe I should leave the forum since I feel like I have it better than a good chunk of people here and just rot alone
I saw your face and you look normal. But I don’t know the SM in your country

Your not a fakecel
If you feel like you enjoy being here then you may aswell stay

Btw When I say your a truecel Im not trying to insult you Im just trying to be honest about how I see it
Maybe your not that as bad as I think Since I can be harsh when Rating people because Im trying to be realistic

I would say your around incel-Ltn rating at best from what I remember you looking like so you definitely deserve to be here if you want to stay
you also have the past experiences of an incel so you dont have to worry about not feeling like you desrve to be here

Last edited:
I saw your face and you look normal. But I don’t know the SM in your country
From what I remember he isnt genuinely ugly but He wouldnt have any appeal to women at all And I think He has autism too If I remember right so That would completely kill his chances

If your a khhv theres a reason for it
I was probably harsh by calling him a truecel though but that was awhile ago

From what I remember he isnt genuinely ugly but He wouldnt have any appeal to women at all And I think He has autism too If I remember right so That would completely kill his chances

If your a khhv theres a reason for it
I was probably harsh by calling him a truecel though but that was awhile ago
Yep. I don’t know what it’s like in his country so idk how brutal certain pills are. NTpill is probably more brutal in the turd world

I'm sure you're fine! Even if I'm much shorter than someone like you, that doesn't mean that anyone taller is not an incel. Take @VideoGameCoper for instance. He's 6'0 something, and he's still an incel regardless. While being short is a sure fire way to tell if someone is an incel, that doesn't automatically mean that you can't be an incel or be above average height. It's just more difficult.

Lemme see your frame in pm then

There are much bigger fakecels here, HTNs and MTNs
nah your fine brah. There are others here who have it better than you and look better than you and they still stick around here like maggots
Yep

Please send me you're sisters dirty stinky panties bro

Fits the stats. What is a fakecel? Lux made a post about that discussion and already reached a conclusion there. The face worry is not connected directly to the inceldom debate regarding what makes one constitute himself objectively as an incelated person, because even those that score higher than you can still be stuck in incelation.

I'm a failure even here

Same
I see guys having it worse than me and feel a severe case of imposter syndrome
There are guys who need the accounts on here

If you think for one second that being on a forum with a 50/50 userbase of either wokeoid landwhiles, lobotomized troons with prolapsed anuses, leftist cucklords all LARPing hand in hand and chadlite-tier prettyboys who found out about here through TikTok then I’m afraid you are 100% just that: a fakecel.

I'm still young ( 19 years old ) so again I feel like a little whiny b!@#$2
All your normie peers have had sex by now. The only reason you’d think you’re being a whiny bitch for expressing frustration over a plight as tangible as yours is because you let a Reddit roastie gaslight you into believing that your problems are invalid, which, by the by, they’re not.