Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like a failure for being unattractive

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Lately, I've been experiencing this looming feeling that I'm a failure because of my appearance. This feeling has become more frequent over the last couple of months, and it makes me feel really bad about myself. Every time I see my dad look at me or my siblings, I just see the disappointment in his eyes because he realizes that all his sons are subhuman failures and will never go anywhere in our lives. Even during the rare times our relatives see us, I just see the absolute disgust in their eyes. They act like we had a choice in our genetics or something. Its brutally over for me :feelsrope:

I feel like i will murder some son of a bitch with this lifestyle

We are a failure for being unattractive. Your analysis is correct.

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.

My dad is a subhuman loser who should've never reproduced I look at him and feel disappointed lmao

For me I see the look my family has with eachother when talking, which is casual and excited and attentive, they only give me attention to joke at my expense or ask a standardized question with no real interest.

I am the only sub5 in the whole family of moggers going back as far as photo albums and pictures go, I am leaning closer towards a nice license free blackpowder revolver for my countries corrupt politicians, I am already living in a prison cycle anyways homeslice.

Ur not a failure for it as it's not ur fault but I see why u feel like a failure. I feel the same way sometimes cuz society will constantly treat u like some monster so I don't blame no one for feeling like this

my body is a cage

Lately, I've been experiencing this looming feeling that I'm a failure because of my appearance. This feeling has become more frequent over the last couple of months, and it makes me feel really bad about myself. Every time I see my dad look at me or my siblings, I just see the disappointment in his eyes because he realizes that all his sons are subhuman failures and will never go anywhere in our lives. Even during the rare times our relatives see us, I just see the absolute disgust in their eyes. They act like we had a choice in our genetics or something. Its brutally over for me :feelsrope:
Its not your fault dummy