Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a big portion of internet has been hidden from us

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Even the tv shows I used to watch as a child were better than the shit I'm consuming now. Algorithm driven qualitiless content. And I feel like on the internet we are trapped by social media and often see what the algorithm shows us.

Definitely. Everything from the 90s was way fucking! better, including; music, video games, movies, TV shoes, wrestling, etc. It's over.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
The internet mostly just died. It cost$ to host a website...

I had three! (Not all at the same time) but eventually I just moved on... I figure most other website owners do as well....

Ofc, some get legally shut down, for various reasons, like the original file sharing sites. The ones before torrents existed.

So folks just started hiding their shares on tor. And now i2p, and a few other protocols...

The normie and bigbiz invasion really fucked stuff up too.

Definitely. Everything from the 90s was way fucking! better, including; music, video games, movies, TV shows, wrestling, etc. It's over.:feelsbadman:
Actually, TV and music from the 70s to the 90s were great. Kung Fu was a good show. And "connections" with James Burke was awesome... (They are probably still available as torrents or something)

Actually, TV and music from the 70s to the 90s were great. Kung Fu was a good show. And "connections" with James Burke was awesome... (They are probably still available as torrents or something)
That's great to hear brocel. I'm an oldcel myself, aged 34, and I'm still only consuming 1990s content.:feelskek: The only thing that I really consume currently and religiously in this generation, is the blackpill.:blackpill:

Last edited:
That's great to hear brocel. I'm an oldcel myself, aged 34, and I'm still only consuming 1990s content.:feelskek: The only thing that I really consume currently and religiously in this generation, is the blackpill.:blackpill:
Whatever you say Sonny.

Side effect of everything being gentrified by normies

The faggot ass Jews with their constant copyright striking, DMCA notices, increases of web hosting charges because of cloudjew and other shit, taking down entire websites because one faggot posted cp, etc etc.

Everything is shit and dead because of Jews. They happily rape kids irl but will nuke your favourite website because someone posted a 15 year old in a swimsuit