Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel invisible at my new workplace

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s like highschool all over again. Everyone is so social and talking about everything while the needy guys work in isolation.

All the girls are kissing up to the manger and laughing at his jokes while they are so passive and basically ignore me when I am talking to them.

It Pisses me off soo much when I am sitting with everyone at the lunch table and I finally muster up the courage to say something after 30 mins of sitting awkwardly and they don’t even look at me when I talk and they don’t even reply to me.

Wtf! How can you ignore me front of all these 10 ppl sitting there. So much disrespect. And whenever they leave they say bye to everyone except for me.

It’s so rude man, if I was chad I bet they would always say good morning to me and come to my desk at random times just to talk about random stuff.

Fuckk! it’s all about looks even at work place.

I did my shitty engineering degree while all the senior managers were in business. I bet they partied in highschool and college and still got s better job then me, even tho I worked hard.

Fuck this world, they make twice as much as money and all they do is go to meetings and socialize and tell nerd like me what to do and give me deadlines. Workplace is absolute suicide fuel

Last edited:
yeah i had an office internship once. WHitecollar work is hell for incels. Too many fyucking normies.

I sooooo do not miss that! My next job, if I ever run out of money before killing myself, will be driving a truck where I won't have to be surrounded by normies and deal with social hierarchies.

It's your fault for not showering enough.

Eat in the car?

IMO the workplace should largely be gender segregated. There are too few primarily male professions anymore, and they are mostly kind of shitty that dont pay that much or are dangerous

It’s like highschool all over again. Everyone is so social and talking about everything while the needy guys work in isolation.

All the girls are kissing up to the manger and laughing at his jokes while they are so passive and basically ignore me when I am talking to them.

It Pisses me off soo much when I am sitting with everyone at the lunch table and I finally muster up the courage to say something after 30 mins of sitting awkwardly and they don’t even look at me when I talk and they don’t even reply to me.

Wtf! How can you ignore me front of all these 10 ppl sitting there. So much disrespect. And whenever they leave they say bye to everyone except for me.

It’s so rude man, if I was chad I bet they would always say good morning to me and come to my desk at random times just to talk about random stuff.

I did my shitty engineering degree while all the senior managers were in business. I bet they partied in highschool and college and still got s better job then me, even tho I worked hard.

Fuck this world, they make twice as much as money and all they do is go to meetings and socialize and tell nerd like me what to do and give me deadlines. Workplace is absolute suicide fuel

Yeah in general working as incel sucks and if you are not likeable or social you can forget getting promoted

The best job for an incel is something that doesn't include socializing or working with women. Work as a night guard instead. Sometimes it's more about feeling at ease than making money.

Your mistake was getting an office job in the private sector

Incels should aim for solitary jobs like night security guard, plumber, elevator repairman or truck driver

Personally I have a gubmint job, which is an office job, but what matters for promotion is an exam instead of being likeable.

Your personality needs some adjustment.

I hate when nerdy parents try to forge their kids into nerds. As for being ignored, maybe it'll prevent you from getting fired. But it doesn't always work like that.

Eat in the car?
This. You're not at work to make friends, you're at work to make money and go home. That's it. If they ever decide to talk to you, good. If not, fuck 'em.

The Virgin STEM degree, The Chad Business degree

its over boyo

They probably ignore you because don't want you to sit with them.

Shit like this is suicide fuel for me. Surrounded by people but so alone.

A career is fucking pointless for an incel. Find a way of making steady passive income and LDAR. It's the best life

That's beause you ar einvisible

you feel invisible because you are

A career is fucking pointless for an incel. Find a way of making steady passive income and LDAR. It's the best life
How I have been told my entire life that I need a good career and job to get women