Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel i should be a chad

Petain

Petain

Greycel
It's one of the more ragefuel thing i feel as a kids

I Always had the sentiment i should be a slayer, i should be a blue eyed 6ft4 chad with perfect face. Be a mogger and better than everyone

Everytime i see myself in the mirror i Want to Scream and cry. I have the feeling someone stealed my look and my subhuman face is not what i should have

I dont know how subhumans do to accept their inferior place in the World and deal with it.

That would only happen in the lookism anime, You would wake up chad when the subhuman body sleeps.

That would only happen in the lookism anime, You would wake up chad when the subhuman body sleeps.
Lol yes good representation. But if will Nevers happen and i just Can dodge mirror to try to forget how subhuman i am

Fuck you World. If i can't have the chad life i deserve so i will parasite soyciety with neetbuxx and LDAR

Same here. I have a high sex drive so it makes sense that I should also have the looks to get a lot of sex. Unfortunately that is not the case :feelsrope:

Lol yes good representation. But if will Nevers happen and i just Can dodge mirror to try to forget how subhuman i am

Fuck you World. If i can't have the chad life i deserve so i will parasite soyciety with neetbuxx and LDAR
Based AF NEET, I do the same, I sit at home and eat good food and game all day

Same here. I have a high sex drive so it makes sense that I should also have the looks to get a lot of sex. Unfortunately that is not the case :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/LVJcUS1xecw?si=3G5f8-MNgdmaRebS
it should be me :cryfeels:

My personal problem is more by ego than sex drive tbh. I just deserve a look of psl god and mog everyone outside. I deserve a look so insane normies and foid looks at me in the street shocked

Being subhuman in thoses conditions are above suifuel :feelsrope:

I hate looking at myself too. It's cringe inducing to think that's what people see when I step outside.

I hate looking at myself too. It's cringe inducing to think that's what people see when I step outside.
Thinking i even looks worse IRL IS fucking horrible. WE are more ugly than we think

Try one day to talk in front of your mirror. But be ready it's brutal

We all are 10/10s bro

Did you come here from .org by any chance??
No org are full of cringe gays and currys. I only use looksmax (and lookism before it closes) too ses thread for looking less subhuman

No org are full of cringe gays and currys. I only use looksmax (and lookism before it closes) too ses thread for looking less subhuman
I used to do the same thing
It obviously didnt work though

Don't we all?

ok GrAY

maybe once your postcount reaches 500