Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ‘I feel hurt that my life has ended up here’: The women who are involuntary celibates

lol literally every single woman in this article had sex or a relationship at some point, i.e. NOT AN INCEL. most of them are old as fuck (and probably fat) too

FBJXoNsX0AI8Qen

What’s with The Guardian trying to convince people that femcels exist? I feel like this is at least their third article on the subject

no women is an incel. thats like having a med degree and not being employed. just dont go together

What’s with The Guardian trying to convince people that femcels exist? I feel like this is at least their third article on the subject
Because ((they)) need woman to be the main stars and to keep the truth from coming out. Jfl where are all the rrtarded autistic neckbeard females like me. That's right they don't exist and if they did they all want chad:feelsjuice:

"Although Caitlin is not morally opposed to casual sex, it is not an experience that feels right for her."

"[UWSL]She has had two short-term relationships, which ended in heartbreak." [/UWSL]

[UWSL]“Generally, men who aren’t in a relationship with you don’t make it a pleasurable experience,” she says. “The risk of rejection afterwards is high, which makes the sex even less enjoyable. As a woman, you want to be desired, not treated like a piece of meat.”[/UWSL]

"Although she would love to have a sex life, she is not prepared to compromise her principles by seeking a casual relationship with someone she has just met online"

I could quote the whole article, this is so ridiculous. How can these people not see the difference to actual, male involuntary celibacy. Is it really to inconceivable for normies?