Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel happy when foids who rejects me gets a disease

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I just found out a week ago a foid who rejected me got type 1 diabetes. I also feel happy when foids who rejected me ends up with ugly children. One foid i knew had two kids and one of them got her subhuman traits while the other got the mans good traits. Were talking subhuman eye area (extreme negative canthal tilt) and mild cross eyed.
Do you feel the same or do you have empathy? I haven't stalked all the foids FB profiles who rejected me but the few i've stalked have ended up with diseases or future incel offspring. I kinda feel bad for the kids though. Even though they're going through disease and what not they still have a better life than me.

Remember that they will also die one day.:feelzez:

It's bad for the kid but it's hilarious for the foid. I love seeing short noodlewhores marry tall white guys then they end up with a hapa manlet.

That kid will be posting here in 20 years :feelshaha:

I just found out a week ago a foid who rejected me got type 1 diabetes. I also feel happy when foids who rejected me ends up with ugly children. One foid i knew had two kids and one of them got her subhuman traits while the other got the mans good traits. Were talking subhuman eye area (extreme negative canthal tilt) and mild cross eyed.
Do you feel the same or do you have empathy? I haven't stalked all the foids FB profiles who rejected me but the few i've stalked have ended up with diseases or future incel offspring. I kinda feel bad for the kids though. Even though they're going through disease and what not they still have a better life than me.
Based. Everything that a man deems as beneficial for him is automatically based (especially when said man has the courage to ignore social standards). Morality is unironically dead anyways. There is no reason not to feel this.

All my former crushes live perfect healthy happy lives :feels:

That kid will be posting here in 20 years :feelshaha:
Yea probably, he will become a tallfag though because his father is like 6.7ft, unless they starve him of nutrients like many other parents. His mother is short too so he'll probably be average height.

Last edited:
Feel bad for the incel kid. It is always sad just to imagine someone going through this shit. Otherwise, it's based

Hope she dies

As a future oldcel, I will make sure to welcome him here 20 years from now

I would be happy if they get diseases. It’s what foids deserve for being whores

Imagine you becoming a doctor or counseling therapist and declaring to her that she is having a grave disease. hiv aids, pancreatic cancer, nephrotic syndrome. after declaring you must say, seems God rejected you