Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel good for him

I was in the LL community in 2020 when it wasn't that popular, I hate how popular it has gotten over the years now that normies know about this you could get mocked for overcompensation. Fuck that chinktok app
sometimes i obsess with pheno and race and totally forget about height.
height means nothing to me now since i don't get out of my home anymore to meet people that heightmog me but being in the internet online with other races make me more race biased.

Seen many videos of this guy on instagram

Never seen a single person supporting him. Just a bunch of normiefags in comments calling him insecure and bullying him, just more proof that being unattractive gets you treated like shit.

Seen many videos of this guy on instagram

Never seen a single person supporting him. Just a bunch of normiefags in comments calling him insecure and bullying him, just more proof that being unattractive gets you treated like shit.
People hate when men cheat their genetics. Women can get BBLs and put makeup on and no one bats an eye

Good for him, he looks x10 more proportional with longer legs.