Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel genuinely good when feminists die

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Does anyone think there should be a gore collection section under "Off Topic" Imo it would be a good way to collect gore to send to foids who deserve it. (all foids)

fuck you faggot im not a fed. Nothing about what i suggested is illegal
You think people are stupid. There are more ways to deteriorate and control the direction of a community than just DUH LAW

You think people are stupid. There are more ways to deteriorate and control the direction of a community than just DUH LAW
I don't see how stating commonly known facts would "control the community" The only person who is trying to "controlling" shit is you.

Foid worship cuck gtfo if you take issues with what I said

I don't see how stating commonly known facts would "control the community" The only person who is trying to "controlling" shit is you.

Foid worship cuck gtfo if you take issues with what I said
In good faith I state my case that collecting gore images to send to foids does nothing for us. It only fosters a revenge mentality that could grow into something bigger in the future, especially with glowies stoking the flames at every opportunity. It will lead to example incident and turn normies even more against us. What good will come of it? That's why I do the :feelsLightsaber:

In good faith I state my case that collecting gore images to send to foids does nothing for us. It only fosters a revenge mentality that could grow into something bigger in the future, especially with glowies stoking the flames at every opportunity. It will lead to example incident and turn normies even more against us. What good will come of it? That's why I do the :feelsLightsaber:
Revenge mentality is good as long as it is lawful. Why would growing into something bigger be bad? Normies are always against us for how we look. Sucking normie dick won't change that

Revenge mentality is good as long as it is lawful. Why would growing into something bigger be bad? Normies are always against us for how we look. Sucking normie dick won't change that
Oh I do agree that a revenge mentality is good as long as it produces something good. Lawful is not exactly my concern but rather it's about image. I know you have the mentality that normies will hate us no matter what but maybe they could merely be disgusted by us and not be letting the msm convince them that we all think about going ER every minute of every day.

Oh I do agree that a revenge mentality is good as long as it produces something good. Lawful is not exactly my concern but rather it's about image. I know you have the mentality that normies will hate us no matter what but maybe they could merely be disgusted by us and not be letting the msm convince them that we all think about going ER every minute of every day.
I don't think normies being angry at us would do anything. They already hate us

I don't think normies being angry at us would do anything. They already hate us
Well here's the thing- once the gooberment turns the general populace to hating on a certain group, they can then abuse and even genocide that group with no repercussions. Take the Armenian genocide for an example that isn't too politically charged in the modern day. Our existence is a black mark on their narratives and there are many times our number out there in incels in denial in America. They would much rather be rid of us one way or another that's why they constantly work to turn normies against us.