Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I feel empty again

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
wasted 40 hrs of my life for a game called elex, despite the combat system raping me harder than a group of refugees I kept playing because I had nothing else to do. JFL I skipped every battle apart from the mandatory ones, also fucked a foid in the game :feelsUnreal:

anyways thanks for reading

Never heard of that game. why did you skip battles? That bad?

Im factorio maxxing these days tbh, check it out its a good long term cope.

Never heard of that game. why did you skip battles? That bad?
the system is clunky af and fighting multiple enemies is just pain
Im factorio maxxing these days tbh, check it out its a good long term cope.
I cant play games without a story or competitiveness tbh, it just feels empty like minecraft for example

the system is clunky af and fighting multiple enemies is just pain

I cant play games without a story or competitiveness tbh, it just feels empty like minecraft for example
Yeas i see tbh, im kinda bored from stories for example i wanted to replay witcher 1 and borderlands 2 but i get bored after 30 minutes and cant really play competitve games or hard games anymore. Too tired for those.

Yeas i see tbh, im kinda bored from stories for example i wanted to replay witcher 1 and borderlands 2 but i get bored after 30 minutes and cant really play competitve games or hard games anymore. Too tired for those.
yea some stories are boring af ill give you that, and competitive games are draining after some time aswell

is that futuristic gothic?

I’m always empty.

lol I've heard of that game before
Everyone says it's janky as fuck

I feel sad because it feels like doing things the right way is nigh impossible nowadays.

This game sucks ass