Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel disgusting.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
From my shit colored skin to my ugly curry face one can only describe as resembling a pedophile’s, short stature that make even my younger brother not respect me, trash Bengali ethnicity of a completely conquered people with almost zero noteworthy accomplishments still living in complete shithole conditions, and the pathetic way I speak, walk, and think completely ridden with guilt and shame: the best word that describes how I feel is one of complete disgust for the self.

Last edited:
A2113774a1d2a9c4270d9b443de17928

Why do you hate yourself? hate your human skin, that was just bad luck. there's no reason to hate yourself over things you have no control over.

Same tbh but i dont really hate my shitskin just my face. And the fact that I was born.

At least you're not a mutt breed like me.

From my shit colored skin to my ugly curry face one can only describe as resembling a pedophile’s, short stature that make even my younger brother not respect me, trash Bengali ethnicity of a completely conquered people with almost zero noteworthy accomplishments still living in complete shithole conditions, and the pathetic way I speak, walk, and think completely ridden with guilt and shame: the best word that describes how I feel is one of complete disgust for the self.
same, cried yesterday again while I was locked in room