Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel disgusted with being a man

He should off himself. Ngl that would be a mercy killing.
What a sad little cuck

Just fuck her holes

Cucked faggot

this is what modern feminism does to men

Imagine being so brainwashed by kike and feminist propaganda that you legitimately think any person on Earth DOESN'T want to fuck any friends of the opposite sex they might have, JFL. Attractive men and foids will always have "FWBs" and imagine themselves fucking each other, it's just that you're not attractive enough for the foid friends you have (who keep you around because you're a simpering cuck) to approach you. Foids only regard men they're attracted to as real men, so they do in fact want to fuck every single man they meet. Over for this future troon. :feelskek:

What an absolutely pitiful, self-hating cuck. Imagine actually hating yourself or your gender because of normal sexual urges:feelskek:.

Also, have to laugh at the retard thinking that stuff like this is worthy of self-hate. At least a decade and more ago, feminists were screeching about how men are le ebil because of domestic abuse and whatnot, before the amount of studies showing gender parity in that area became so overwhelming that it shut that discussion forever:feelshaha:. That was at least understandable, meanwhile, this Reddit post just clearly, if indirectly, shows you how sheltered and protected from actual harm modern young people are.

Imagine being so brainwashed by kike and feminist propaganda that you legitimately think any person on Earth DOESN'T want to fuck any friends of the opposite sex they might have, JFL. Attractive men and foids will always have "FWBs" and imagine themselves fucking each other, it's just that you're not attractive enough for the foid friends you have (who keep you around because you're a simpering cuck) to approach you. Foids only regard men they're attracted to as real men, so they do in fact want to fuck every single man they meet. Over for this future troon. :feelskek:
Literal faggot, will turn into a tranny within months, will rope within 3 years.

I bet most Reddit males think this way

sometiem my pp hory wen gril. should i turn myself to police? :soy:

Self-hating man. Should just cut his balls and expedite the process of becoming a tranny

Send all cucks to gas chambers immediately (in a video game)

the absolute state of the modern world

Brutal postwasdeletedpill

I'm a muddy slimy pervert and I think of all the nasty ways I can stick my cock sausage in every white womans breeding chambers too. :feelsbadman:
over for hornycels

You were emasculated, like most users here. This is despite having the East Asian CC genotype.

Chink males are usually smarter than others, like Niggers or Spics.