Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel despair now

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
VENTING:

Forget about banging in clubs. Forget about getting ONS. I can't get a girl to be romantically and sexually attracted to me. I'm a truecel. I need a girl to grab my hand and look deep into my eyes saying "I'm watching you. I care about you" when I'm having hard times. I wanna chill at home with her watching some TV series or anything till she gets sleepy and put her head on my lap till she sleeps. So I can caress her hair and whisper to myself "thanks for being mine". Which she would giggle softly while pretending to be sleeping already. I wanna dance with her. She puts her hands on my shoulder and I put mine on her hips as we dance. We would stare at each other's eyes thinking that we really enjoy every seconds of being together. If drawn and modified specieswise would be like this.
IMG 20190912 104227

Fuckkkkk I can't get this because I'm an ugly rice turbomanlet truecel

it never began for ethnics

Yes man, life is shit

I long for that as well.
The loneliness is making me crazy

never gonna happen boyo

It never began for you.