Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel dead inside

forever_alone1111

forever_alone1111

Banned
-
How does it feel, to destroy my oneitis in the bedroom, making her sound like a japanese ferrari, while she tries to scream her loungs out?

I FUCKING DONT KNOW..

What its like to have her come over with her bff to share her trophy dick in a threesome and make her friend give me head after fucking her in the ass?

I WILL NEVER KNOW

Reproducing is the very meaning of life in this fucked up clown-world

Iam denied the meaning of life

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I always felt like iam destined to do something big. Something extraordinary and godly.
Like publicly beheading Kim Jon-Un (in gta5) and overtaking north korea or being the leader of some spiritual cult, that worships me like an agyptian god.

Now iam just lay down rotting in my basement, coping with food and vidya.
Even when playing video games i could never do this just for fun. I tried being the best, while climbing up the ranks in my games.
Fun is for the average normie scum. I hate being average, nothing is more pathetic.
While dominating other players, i felt how my ego started to inflate, like that of an 18yo old slut in her prime, discovering onlyfans.

Foids rejected and denied me to experience the most important aspects of my life.

Intimicy and love are basic psychological needs, that would most likely have helped me, to prevent further mental health problems, like depression, my suicidal tendencies, binge eating and self harm.

Years of loneliness, humiliation and devalueing lead to some deep inner rage and hate towards everyone. Its gotten so bad, i call that thing inside of me my "shadow". My shadow has gotten darker and bigger over the decades.

I am at a point where i feel the need to fake being normal, by putting on a mask. That way i hide my true self. I dont think iam a decent human being anymore. Even if i manage to ascend, i will be damaged and toxic for life.

Maybe i should just go ER or become a serial killer (in minecraft).......

082.gif

Reproducing is the very meaning of life in this fucked up clown-world

Iam denied the meaning of life
Uhm sweaty that’s not the meaning of the life, the meaning of life is to find a hobby ( Not a stinky hobby ) and just wageslave you piece of shit incel. Now STFU about your problems incel piece of shit.

I always felt like iam destined to do something big. Something extraordinary and godly.
Strong first post. I agree with this part.

You just cope man. It's Cope or Rope world out there. Everyone is coping in their own ways.

The meaning of life is wageslaving without the feeling of being valued until you die... :soy:

Strong first post. I agree with this part.

You just cope man. It's Cope or Rope world out there. Everyone is coping in their own ways.
Same here man, that’s the only thing stopping me from roping.

Good post ngl

I WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY LOOKSMATCHED GF NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: