Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel CURSED

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I know that my trash genetics were a consequence of pure random chance, but sometimes I feel like I was supernaturally cursed by some being to be a repulsive, weird, autistic, ugly, manlet abomination. Seriously, I CAN'T TAKE THIS LIFE ANYMORE. Every time I see couples in public I feel like it's the universe of some cruel god mocking me. Like, "haha, look at you, you stupid manlet, you will NEVER get to experience that, EVER."

I FUCKING HATE THIS LIFE

Me too bruv, me too. No matter what u do you cant escape this shit.

if god exists he is cruel and heartless and filled with malice, it makes him happy creating subhuman males, he mocks us and laughs at us, we are a part of a sick experiment.

It’s over for subhuman men

i get sad and annoyed with seeing couples. it has got worse with age.

If my current life is a consequence of my previous life, looks like I either killed millions of infant kids and burnt their corpses or did so much evil things that I mogged satan himself. If it's really a punishment for past wrongdoings atleast its justified

You aren't the only one, we're legit a minority who didn't get to enjoy life because of some random circumstances and traits aka genes
if god exists he is cruel and heartless and filled with malice, it makes him happy creating subhuman males, he mocks us and laughs at us, we are a part of a sick experiment.
tbh, not to mention he supposedly loves his children but that clearly isn't the case when you think about hell or even ourselves

If my current life is a consequence of my previous life, looks like I either killed millions of infant kids and burnt their corpses or did so much evil things that I mogged satan himself. If it's really a punishment for past wrongdoings atleast its justified
I believe this

J-j-j-j-justified.

View: https://youtu.be/EsNv562kAW8

Seeing people being happy together makes me boil with rage.

I know that my trash genetics were a consequence of pure random chance, but sometimes I feel like I was supernaturally cursed by some being to be a repulsive, weird, autistic, ugly, manlet abomination. Seriously, I CAN'T TAKE THIS LIFE ANYMORE. Every time I see couples in public I feel like it's the universe of some cruel god mocking me. Like, "haha, look at you, you stupid manlet, you will NEVER get to experience that, EVER."

I FUCKING HATE THIS LIFE
Thank God I'm not atheist anymore.