Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel cucked and emasculated

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Everyday I feel weirder about living at home, and whenever I forget something due to ADHD my Mom scold me and I feel like a child. I have no confidence and feel cucked.

Last edited:
What wagecucking does to a mofo. :feelsseriously:

Mothers do that all the time with their kids, even if you were the president, your mom would scold you

Mothers do that all the time with their kids, even if you were the president, your mom would scold you
It's usually over minor shit too, my parents are unbelievably neurotic. If I left the chair out without pushing it in, or forget to wash a dish, they'd criticize me and make me feel stupid. My Grandma asked me if I'm retarded because I forgot to do something

dont worry there are actual cucks out there getting their balls kicked.

It's not about being Incel, it's how I feel like a child living in my parents house. :fuk:
Oh, same for me tbh. I can't wait to live in my own house.

Rent prices are high where I live. If I don't get a good job out of college, I'm fucked.
Do you have any houses in your name (inheritance)?

sorry u had to experience this