Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel Being a Bible-Cel Destroyed Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Regretful

Banned
-
All the rules and regulations and suppressions of urges and desires and being kind
to evil people and turning the other cheek and not drinking and cursing.

it makes u beta and weak.
it destroys ur masculinity

I became a shell of a person following christianity.

I renounce it tonight.

I take back my freedom tonight.

It doesn't make me BETA, but that's because I have security. It's hard to be nice when you're insecure.

As for pre-marital sex, yeah it's hard to do, but that's society's fault for not encouraging young marriages (Teen years) like has been historically custom, and instead encouraging people to live "young, wild, and free" and then "settle" as age 30.

It truly sabotages your ability to develop as a man. Guys at 13-16 shouldn't be plagued with bullshit beliefs that they might 'go to hell' if they feel sexual urges like any other normal male. You're essentially getting cock-blocked by an imaginary psychopath.

I'm glad I was never a biblecel but tbh I have a sneaking suspicion God is real. I don't believe in any of the popular monotheistic religions but I believe in things I can't see.

Don't renounce Christ, renounce the dishonesty of what passes for Christianity now and the degeneracy of society.

Also, you don't have to be sinless to be saved, that's much of the point. See the theology of eternal security.

I will keep my beliefs

cuz it was made by the jews as a mind control method

not_here_4_points said:
Don't renounce Christ, renounce the dishonesty of what passes for Christianity now and the degeneracy of society.

Also, you don't have to be sinless to be saved, that's much of the point. See the theology of eternal security.

christ disciples included cursing fishermen who im sure visited whores.
yet the bible tells me to not have sex until marriage which can be after 25 in these times.
absolute madness.

Cope.

Christian chads slay, and christian stacies get fucked just like any other stacy.

Genetics overrule religion.

Regretful said:
christ disciples included cursing fishermen who im sure visited whores.
yet the bible tells me to not have sex until marriage which can be after 25 in these times.
absolute madness.

Yeah, modern society really provides an impossible environment to avoid sexual sin in, though I'm sure it was always tough to avoid. 

Fortunately we don't have to come out sinless to be justified and saved.

BlackpilledAF said:
Cope.

Christian chads slay, and christian stacies get fucked just like any other stacy.

Genetics overrule religion.

they dont slay. they get into a beta provider rela with a stacey

Yeah it is pretty stupid to follow these strict rules

Regretful said:
All the rules and regulations and suppressions of urges and desires and being kind
to evil people and turning the other cheek and not drinking and cursing.

it makes u beta and weak.
it destroys ur masculinity

I became a shell of a person following christianity.

I renounce it tonight.

I take back my freedom tonight.

you haven’t read the Bible (KJV 1611) for yourself if you truly think Christianity is “beta and weak”. the heresy that is modern “Christianity” certainly is, though.

Regretful said:
they dont slay. they get into a beta provider rela with a stacey

Just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you should be BETAbux. Hell, I think it's a better reason to forsake any degenerate whore who tries to provide you with sloppy 14ths.

Good for you, tbh.

Religion is bullshit.

Always seems to be more pious males than females. Willing to forego sexual relations in favor of their religion. Strange, isn't it?

"And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also." (Matthew 5:40)
"Love thy enemy." (paraphrased)
"Let him beat the shit out of you just like I have let that happen to me." (paraphrased)
"Be a cuck. Let the adulteress go unpunished, contrary to what God commanded in Leviticus 20:10." (pararphrased)
"God why have you forsaken me? Is it because I am a cuck?" (paraphrased)

Can't deny that Jesus was a cuck guy.
Now let's compare this to the real man of God, MOSES:

"Put every man his sword upon his thigh: go, and return from gate to gate through the midst of the camp, and let every man kill his brother, and friend, and neighbour. " (Exodus 32:27)

"And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor." (Numbers 25:5)

"When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand 8 and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; 9 but those who died in the plague numbered 24,000. 10 The Lord said to Moses, 11 “Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, has turned my anger away from the Israelites. Since he was as zealous for my honor among them as I am, I did not put an end to them in my zeal. 12 Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him. 13 He and his descendants will have a covenant of a lasting priesthood, because he was zealous for the honor of his God and made atonement for the Israelites.”" (Numbers 25:7-13)

When the priest said Noah’s Ark was literal, I laughed and discarded religion.

I just stopped believing because my logical mind could not accept it.

But if you do feel that there is a higher power out there, there are other ways of connecting with the divine that may enrichen your life. It only brings more questions, however.

Try to start wiling out a bit. Ever had interest in a drug or a drink? Do it, I can help ya with questions and proper dosages brah.

Low inhibition? Have you tried alcohol? Xanax?

Masculinity? Lift bro. Roids, there are things that you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back