Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel behind in life

K

KonQua

Greycel
My entire social circle has beautiful girlfriends, successful careers, and a happy life, while I have nothing. I'm confident that if I strive hard enough, I'll succeed, but what's the point? Why should I even strive when I'll constantly be behind everyone?

You have a social circle?Mogs me

I'm confident that if I strive hard enough, I'll succeed
Good for you TBH, you cant dick measure all the time because there will always be men who mog you in terms of life, girls, looks.

Set your own expectations for yourself. Realize that every extra thing that those guys have also incurs on them some extra expense. Major cope, I know, but it can help.

Try to think less. Comparison is the thief of joy. Stop looking at them as your "friends". I used to have "friends" like them too, until I realised they only hung out with me to feel better about themselves. Social acquaintances are useful to get ahead in life, just don't get emotionally attached, and most importantly, don't have expectations.

If you are still young, you should fight like hell to looksmax and NTmax and use your „social circle“ to meet many potential partners.

If you are older, consider dropping out of society and unironically “learn to be happy with yourself”.

Having a girlfriend does not make you better than anyone.

Try to think less. Comparison is the thief of joy. Stop looking at them as your "friends". I used to have "friends" like them too, until I realised they only hung out with me to feel better about themselves. Social acquaintances are useful to get ahead in life, just don't get emotionally attached, and most importantly, don't have expectations.