Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Feel Bad for Young Children

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Childhood is the most precious stage of life. Innocent and enjoyment. However, I can't help but think of the future for these kids when I see them.

Others see wonderful creatures when they see children, and think of these people growing into responsible and happy adults. I see young boys who will soon enter a lifetime of loneliness and isolation. I see young boys who will be cheated on. Young girls who will be TAUGHT by our society to be sluts.

It really is shameful pity that the innocence of childhood only lasts a brief while before a lifetime of misery ensues.

True. Pretty much everyone born since 1980 is fucked. Booming hypergamy, outsourced jobs, less opportunity for sex/jobs/homes, delayed/zero retirement and lower standards of living compared to the Boomers.

Childhood was when I was happiest, when I didn't even know what depression was.
Puberty torpedoed everything that was good about my life.

Future LoL/DOTA shut ins isolated in their rooms 24/7.

Same. People should not reproduce anymore, children will only suffer and suffer. Creating children is the most selfish thing a person can do.

Gymcel said:
Same. People should not reproduce anymore, children will only suffer and suffer. Creating children is the most selfish thing a person can do.

Wrong, whites need to reproduce far more children while the 3rd world could use a good purge.

Morf12 said:
Future LoL/DOTA shut ins isolated in their rooms 24/7.

lmao don't forget about the future "youtube career" pursuers from Let's Play channels and shit
this is possibly one of the worst times to be born

BedTundy said:
lmao don't forget about the future "youtube career" pursuers from Let's Play channels and shit
this is possibly one of the worst times to be born

Agreed. Off topic but I saw your vidya thread. Is OSRS worth getting back into from scratch? (Haven't played RS since like 09)

My childhood is just bullying. All I remember is being called an ugly freak

Morf12 said:
Agreed. Off topic but I saw your vidya thread. Is OSRS worth getting back into from scratch? (Haven't played RS since like 09)

i haven't played in years as well but i started 3 days ago. it might actually be the perfect game to play while LDARing since the game itself is a complete grindfest, you can play it while laying down, and only really need a mouse. thinking about going membership since i'm a lowwagecuck.

Gymcel said:

If it's voluntary, yes. Especially if the person has any background of schizophrenia on either side of their family.

But it's usually not voluntary. Anyone on this forum could easily be seduced by a GL woman and end up a father. We would not hesitate for 1 second no matter what our beliefs in anything are.

If my chad brother has sons, they will be members of this forum in 2032 long after I have committed suicide.

It is very sad to see childhood pictures of ER, myself, anyone who would go on to lead lives of misery

Their future is dim; there's nothing left for them.