Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I feel bad for trannies

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Imagine cutting off your dick and taking soy just to have a heightened chance of being bullied and roping

they have serious mental issues, I feel bad for them as well.

Many of them kill themselves before they get to the cutting pp off part.

they're incels who were brainwashed by SJWs to believe you can easily reduce the difficulty level and they psychosismaxxed

Me neither. 41% is still way too low.
i really want to launch a psyop against trannies but honestly i doubt itll go anywhere. The latest psyop attempt from /pol/, the so called operation pridefall, instead of getting fags to rope and reee, ended up making them (/pol/) look like a bunch of incompetent faggots.

What's with all this tranny obsession lately?

What's with all this tranny obsession lately?
i want them to die they're disgusting faggots in theory but irl they're even worse. A tranny managed to false report me for sexually harassing it and I even got shit for it. I wish that obese fucker would just kill itself (its a female that tries to act like male yet appears like neither)

They are the true pedos over at it.

Should be put out of there misery

i want them to die they're disgusting faggots in theory but irl they're even worse. A tranny managed to false report me for sexually harassing it and I even got shit for it. I wish that obese fucker would just kill itself (its a female that tries to act like male yet appears like neither)
Wtf that's disgusting

i used to feel bad for trannies because they were mocked a few years ago online, but now my pity turned into hostility. i can't stand them anymore. all they do is call people transphobes all day, like that tranny faggot sam collins on youtube. literally 50% of his videos have the word "transphobe" in the video title.

Trannies are a blight on single men everywhere. I can't believe I live in a world where I constantly have to question the real sex of female presenting individuals every day.

Nether do I. They are failed faggots who think they can be women and try to imitate those disgusting abominations. Fucken detestable scum forsaking their gender to join the man hating liberals.

Whats the most fucked is when they end up regretting it

Nether do I. They are failed faggots who think they can be women and try to imitate those disgusting abominations. Fucken detestable scum forsaking their gender to join the man hating liberals.

JFL at sans viewing this thread

Just a little reminder that they are sexually depraved, degenerate, far left feminazi (funny because they're male), BLM faggots that hate us with a burning passion despite being incels in wigs themselves
Me neither. 41% is still way too low.
Based

Why feel bad for them? They don't feel bad for you.

Trannies are in fashion nowadays. They have it better than us by far. They get hired for jobs easier and people are afraid to make fun of you in fear of being racist. MTF trannies have it better than us in every aspect of life and FTM are delusional foids. If they rope, it's not because of society but their own chemical imbalances in their brains. Your pity and sympathy should go to incels, not trannies.