Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for incel colleguecels

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
I remember going to college as a subhuman incel.

It was hell. I remember having dandruff & psiorasis behind my ears, I tried everything over the counter & prescription to get rid of it, it didn't work. I heard women "ewws" when they sat behind me. I had panic attacks whenever someone sat behind me. I thought to myself that I must have been hallucinating these ewws because "women & people couldn't be this evil, right?" They must realize this is a condition that I can't control, jfl, dead wrong, people specially at that age, are mean son of bitches

I remember hearing conversations of foids about their orgies, or how they sucked Chad in the parking lot. I heard normies going to strip clubs (I think they were coping). I saw Chad conquering the whole classroom foids. Meanwhile, there I was, a fucking pathetic virgin with no friends, waiting anxiously to arrive home so I could rot with my PS1

Life doesn't get better, you just stop caring/giving a fuck

Last edited:
I have psoriasis badly on my leg and behind my ear too I even went the last 10-11 months without a haircut because the long hair would conceal it but got a haircut a month ago.

I have psoriasis badly on my leg and behind my ear too I even went the last 10-11 months without a haircut because the long hair would conceal it but got a haircut a month ago.
over for psoriasiscels

College sucked, and even not finished it, just one semester

At least you're not there anymore. Sucks when you have a bunch of problems while almost everyone around you have perfect lives with no flaws to stress over.

Collegecel commuter here. I used to get made fun of in high school but no one notices me anymore thankfully. Used to have a big psoriasis patch on my face + horrible IBS that made school a living hell

going to a state school is even worse